I will wait for you

We're at home now..but it's weird...we act like nothing has been said or happened today..as if she regrets it. "Angie?" I walked to her and grabbed her by her waist. "Is there something..wrong?" She placed her hands on mine and pushed them away. "Uhm..no..it's just..i'm going upstairs okay? Talk to you later." She wanted to run away but i grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to me so close..i took some steps and ended up pushing her gently against the wall. "Angie, talk to me."

ANGIE POV

I want him..but i feel like i'm too easy to get if i admit it. I shook my head and whispered.."German we have nothing to talk about.." i wanted to escape but he pushed me back against the wall and interlocked our fingers and pushed them against the wall too. We were a little out of breath.."Why is it that one moment you want me, and the other moment you act like you don't care?" He asked with a serious face. I could feel his hot breath on my lips..it was so sexy.."I don't want to be just the next girl..and i'm not..sure if i have feelings for you..or if i just enjoy our 'little moments'. He smiled. "What?" I asked with a confused face expression. "You're so cute." He pressed his nose against mine and closed his eyes. "Angie i want you, only you. No one else. But if you wanna take it slow, i will wait for you.." Damn..with every word he says he makes me believe and trust him more.. "You won't have to wait long German..everyday i trust you more and more." "Really?" He said surprised but happy. "Really. But now please let me go to my room." "Oh yeah haha..you can go.." he turned a little red as if he had forgotten he was still not letting me go.

What would you do if your ex texted you because he misses you?
{personal}
Let me know in the comments pls i need you :/