i need you

ANGIE POV

"But i need you.." wait what.. i saw him grinning at me and moving closer.. "I..uhm..I mean.. I need to..leave....i have.. a lot of work to do..bye.." "Angie, This is your working room." "Oh? Really? Yeah. Haha i knew that...i just have to fix something..outside.." I walked to the door but he was faster..he locked it..fuck.."What is it Angie?" He smiled cheekily and walked closer to me.. "I don't wanna be alone with you.." "Why? 'Cause it's hard to resist me?? Huh?" Yes..oh goshh if you only knew how much i wanted you..but no Angie you can't..he's a fuckboy..he's using you.."Uh yeah..no..no..I don't like you." "Your mout says no..but your beautiful eyes tell me the truth." Fuck. He's so sweet. Fuck no. He was stroking my jaw and kissed me quikly on the mouth. Damn it was so short but sooo powerful..he brought his lips to my ear and put my hair behind it. "You want more?" "Hmm fuckyes" wtf? Do I? "Good girl." I could feel him smiling. He put me up and laid me down on my desk. He undressed hisself and then me and came on top of me. He kissed my neck so roughly..i was moaning heavily "Hmm ahh Germann fuck..I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled it a little. "Angie..I love you.." "You don't." "I do..I really do..I have feelings for you since i first saw you.." he moved his hands down my stomach and carresed it. I grabbed his face and kissed it..a few moans escaped my mouth between the kisses as his hands moved lower..

When you've finally moved on....and your ex says he misses you. Just great .__.