Hard to get

GERMAN POV

I just finished making dinner..well dinner...it's actually just some spaghetti cause that's the only thing i can make..but i tried my best for my princess. I heard something..it was Angie coming down the stairs. Wow fuck...she was dressed up in a short red pyjama dress with her boobs almost hanging out of it and..her hips fit perfectly in the dress..and as if that wasn't enough, she put on bright red lipstick and her hair was wildly curled and fell perfectly on her shoulders.. "Wow, Angie..you look amazing." I whispered. "What? Oh, this..yeah i always go to bed like this..haha it's nothing special." Oh gosh i hate her..but i love her..and i wanna touch her..and make love with her..but i have to resist her for a little longer.. "Sit down, my lady." And i held out a chair. She sat down and i sat in front of her. I had to try my best not to stare at her beautiful body.. "Does it taste good..the dinner?" I asked a little nervous. "Yess..so good..but i got a little thirsty.." she said in a sexy as-innocent-as-possible way. Oh gosh she's playing with me..i will show her who's the best player here. "Ohh i can less your thirst.." I leaned in....and i grabbed the bottle of water next to her. "Here." I gave it to her and she took a sip..but some of the water splashed on her boobs..Fuck, this isn't fair anymore. I can't remember a moment in my life where i have been so excited as i am now. She took a tissue and dried her boob..it moved so much while she did that..i was about to explode. It's like, the more she plays hard to get the more she makes me want her..