Tired

"Yeah..just..there's a lot going on in my life at the moment.." i said while looking down, 'cause i didn't want him to see me cry. "It's okay..we all have those days." Wow.. i didn't know he was so..sensitive..and caring.."We can talk about it if you wa-" "Heeyy Germi, i got some paperwork i can't figure out by myself..could you please help me, best boss ever?" UGH. It was Luna. Why does she fucking has to interrupt us at this moment. I wiped my tears away and faked a smile. "It's okay Boss, go help my colleague." "No Angie, we-" he tried to finish his sentence but he couldn't, 'cause Luna pulled him by his arm and they walked out of my room..I turned back around to face my computer. Let's start working...

At 5 pm i finally finished all my work and went out of my room..i saw Robert walking by. "See you tomorrow Angie!" He said while eating a slice of pizza.. "Bye Robert!" When i wanted to walk out of the building..i saw German standing at the door. "Need a lift?" He asked with a friendly smile. "Uh..yeah, sure. Why not.." "We stepped into his car and he drove me home." "Aren't you..feeling well today?" He asks. I know he asked this 'cause he saw me crying a few hours ago.. "Uh..no..just..tired. Went to sleep late last night.." i lied. "Turn left here." I was his guide 'cause he ofcourse didn't know where i live..i mean...he's my boss..i bet he knows where Luna lives though..but that's none of my business. I'm not like her anyway. "Uh Angie? What are you thinking about?" Oh wow..i didn't even realize we were already at my house and the car was standing still.."Oh uhm nothing. Just tired, remember? See you tomorrow thanks for driving me home." Just when i was about to step out of the car, he stopped me..