Safe

NEXT DAY AT WORK

ANGIE POV

I'm at work now..i feel really sad and tired and low..i haven't had anything to eat this morning..i walk to my room..feeling super dizzy.."Angie?" I heared a deep male voice saying. I heard echos..this isn't good..it feels like i can faint anyti-.."

GERMAN POV

I walked through the hallways when i saw Angie walking there too..i knew there was something wrong. She was looking very tired and pale in her face..and i realized she's getting skinnier everyday..Then i saw she almost fainted. I ran towards her and catched her just before she was about to fall on the ground. I picked her up in bridal style and brought her to my office. After a few minutes she finally woke up..

POV ANGIE

I opened my eyes and saw i was lying in an office..German's office.."German? What am I doing here? What happened??" "Shh calm down Angie. You fainted..and i picked you up and brought you to my office." Oh gosh he's sweet.. "Oh..thanks a lot German. I gotta go and work now.." "No, Angie. Wait. First you gotta tell me what's the matter. I noticed you're not feeling good for days now..you're so pale and you're getting skinnier everyday." He was right..i feel horrible..but..should i tell him? I looked down so i didn't have to face him..but he lifted my chin up..Oh god..his beautiful brown eyes.."Sit down and tell me about it Angie. I care." I sat down and told my whole story..about my parents..about the bills i can't pay....everything. When i finished my story i had to cry. "Shh..don't cry Angie.." he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. It felt so safe..