Money

POV ANGIE

We put our clothes back on..he walked towards me with a huge suitcase, placed his hands on my waist and whispered into my ear.."I hope we can do this again some time.." i could feel him smiling..he opened the suitcase and there was a lot of money in it.."German i don't need your mon-" "Shh, just take it. You need it." I just took it and walked away..when he pulled me back by my arm and kissed me on the lips. We broke the kiss.. "Have a nice day at work.. ;)" he said as if nothing happened and he walked back to his desk while i walked out of his office. What the fuck have i just done.. Angie. This is not okay. Promise yourself this was the last time..i thought by myself. Although..i have never felt like..no Angie shut up he's your boss. I went back to my working room..

POV GERMAN

This. Is. The. Best. Day. Of. My. Life. I really can't stop smiling like an idiot and thinking about her amazing body..Then i hear a knock on the door. Luna comes in.."Hey boss.." she says cheekily. Oh god.. i really don't want her..i just want Angie, no one else..she sat down on my lap. "Luna, I.." but before i could finish my sentence she started to kiss me roughly..i tried to stop her but i couldn't..it even turned me on when i didn't even want it to..fuck...she started to undo by buttons..

POV ANGIE

Oh shit..i forgot my phone in German's office. Ugh..i walk back to his office and walk in without even knocking..when i saw something that kinda hurt for some reason..tears started to fill my eyes when i didn't even want to cry..