Chapter 52: Exposed

11 chapters left! Who's ready for this story to end? I am! Amy will miss you all, but not before she gives you one last shake. Enjoy x.
******

"You don't know... a damn.. THING."

The man doesn't hesitate to flip over Namara's desk, files, supplies, picture frames and decorations scattered all over the area of the floor. She brings a palm against her forehead and attempts to maintain her control while the hurricane in the room destroys everything that crosses his path.

"Styles, settle down!"

"This is your fault! You encouraged this!"

It's around one in the morning, but the battlefield of love has no limit on time. Security are waiting for the signal outside the door, but the doctor has handled patients ten time worse, even if the man has a single tweak to his status.

"Styles, I did not encourage your partner to leave you. All I did was support his decision."

"Bullshet! It wasn't until I brought him to you that he started thinking of these....damn... fuckd up ideas."

"Louis called me the day before and begged for my help. Said you had a GPS installed inside of him, at your orders and needed to get rid of it because he was planning to leave. I did not suggest a single plan. He made it on his own and I am actually proud of what he decided to do and support him a hundred percent."

"Louis wouldn't do that. H-He wouldn't do that to me."

"Did you not listen to anything he said yesterday? Harry, Louis is soaked in guilt from every perspective he tries to reason with."

"That makes no fucken SENSE."

"Listen to me, Styles. As much as you hate to admit it, as much as you try to deny it, Louis loved Zayn. It wasn't real to Malik but it was real to him and that's what matters. He was in a very toxic relationship from the result of your first split and he fell in love. He fell in love with a man who slithered his way into his heart and used all of his weaknesses against him, until he broke him to pieces. He almost had a CHILD with him too and fought to the death for his life. Styles, do you know how much that takes from a person, not just physically, but mentally? I'm amazed really, Louis hasn't gone insane. What he went through, most people wouldn't be able to handle. He loved his tormentor, Styles, of course he feels guilt and drained from the thought that he is the reason why he's now buried ten feet under. Get that through your damn thick skull."

"But he's gone! He's gone, I-I don't-"

"Yes, he's gone. But Louis can no longer sleep in peace, because of Zayn. Is paranoid to have fun, because of Zayn. The loudest sounds in a room, bring back memories of Zayn. He can't have kids, because of the men under Zayn. You heard him very clear when he said even YOU remind him of Zayn. Because you asserted his importance in your life before the backstabbing began and you continued to portray that image after you knew he was planning to fuckyou over. When Louis sees you, he also thinks of Zayn, and you can't blame him for that. This separation was necessary, Styles. Because with you two apart, Louis will be able to distinguish the bad memories from the good, and maybe then he'll have a chance to realize what makes you, you that doesn't only consist of a dark past. He needs this time to remember there's more to you than a traumatizing lifestyle, needs a chance to gather his thoughts so when Harry pops into his mind, he's thinking of the fashion designer he fell for, the man who showed him how to love, the father of his child. You can't possibly expect that with the snap of your fingers. Louis is human."