Chapter 35: Little Blue Eyes, It broke me

For anyone who was lost on the last chapter, it was a summary of those three months I skipped. Also, to clear things up, Harry did NOT know what had happened between Louis and Zayn until the scene at the barn where Zayn made him kneel and confess it all. When Louis was talking to Harry in the last chapter, he was simply rehearsing what he was supposed to say that night on the balcony, but Harry did not know Louis was telling him what Zayn had did to him. Harry thought he was just acting.

Part (7/13) of the End. (Halfway, yay!)

######WARNING######

*******

"I think Harry is driving to a beach, we're heading straight to the edge."

"I wonder why."

Lillian asked as they followed Harry in their own separate car, a couple of yards away.

"He needs to slow down, that's all I have to say, if something gets in his path, he won't be able to stop."

"Don't jinx it, Emma."

Lillian glanced at the mirrors on the side on the vehicle and observed as the rest of the mafia followed all behind, 10 black escalades tailgating each other. Harry's car was leading them all to a destination unknown, just having to trust their boss and his decisions.

"This man really does love Louis, doesn't he? If he threw all of this away."

Emma stated rather low, herself checking the rearview mirrors at the amount of people called for backup.

"As much as I hate to admit it, Harry is different."

"Would love to have a man like him in my life. But for keeps. Shouldn't have let him slip away haha."

"Oh no hun, you wouldn't. Wait, what do you mean, shouldn't have let him slip away?"

"I slept with him once. Just messing around. Although he was doing it just to prove Louis was not straight, and we weren't in this committed relationship Louis wanted to convince him we were in. It was the most...bizarre thing. But it all makes sense now."

"What does?"

"Oh, remember at the hotel we were meeting up to discuss plans. When we accidently walked into their bedroom while they were halfway done. I will never get that image out of my eyes, it still burns."

"You think that was bad? Hun, I walked in when they were making my damn granddaughter. Or you can see it in the way where, I basically walked into the sight of another man deflowering my son. And had to watch videos of it stream on the walls. You have seen nothing."

"No way."

Emma laughed and glanced over at the woman, face palming.

"Yeah."

"That must suck some hard core arse."

"Emma, don't, no puns please."

"Haha alright, I'll give you a break. But no, what I was referring to was the difference between what I went through with Harry. That man was so silent in bed with me. Now I know why. He wasn't being responsive because I wasn't screaming in bed, Daddy."

Lillian could feel her face grow hot and shook her head. Emma laughed in the drivers seat.

"Your son really got some issues, Lillian. Where is his father anyway, now that we're speaking about daddies."

Emma glanced over at Lillian and the woman just felt a frown creep on her face.

"Why do you want to know?"