Prologue

He looks around the bedroom in distress, biting his lips as he tries not to scream. Taking one step forward, he grabs the frame and stares at it in disbelief, unable to control himself and crush it between his the palm of his hands.

He places the shattered glass back on the shelf and just turns away, ignoring the rest, all lined up like dominos.

His ears fill with sniffles, from the figure standing in the doorway with his heart crushed in a million pieces. He can't bear to look around any longer and by the way he refuses to take a step inside either, he decides its time to step out.

Tears stream down his face while he walks towards the door and shuts it closed behind him, not quite sure if the ringing in his head is normal.

All he can do is catch the limp body as the figure passes out in the hallway, unable to handle the thought of living any longer and he's not quite sure if hell be able to move past it either.

There's voices in his head, they tell him to scream and shout and beat the shit out of who's responsible. But he's afraid after analyzing who it all ties back to, whether he'll be causing a war, stabbing a knife in the unconscious man on his arms, or putting a bullet through his own head.

The figure beneath his body, begins to convulse until awakened. Blue eyes stare up into green, and he has so many words to speak, he is unable to put into words.

"Her name is Amelie, Harry."

and the man replies back in tears, shaking his head.

"I know."

THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK to the trilogy.

Foul Play is Better Kept Secret (AU)

Until the truth Is Exposed (AU)

in my library!

The beginning chapters will consist of Louis Point of View at the start of the dilemma and then come back to the present time. :)