Chapter 46: Truth

All the comments in the last chapter, I can't, I'm so done, I'm so amused, you all seem persistent on something being ruined. Hows this, me tricking you is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. They're happy why can't you accept that.

There's no update. I fucked up the ages. I wrote this at 6am don't judge me.
Louis is 20 years old.
Harry is 31 years old.
*****

The sunrise peeks its head in through the windows of the decent hotel.

Wherever the hands settle on the clock, it is never too early or too late to show the one you love how much you love them or how much you want to spend your rest of your life with them.

Louis throws his head back on the pillows, nails scratching down the man's back, skin burning underneath and above him. Harry's hot breaths pulse against the boy, snatching any sense of thought from him as he bites his neck, creating a purple and red canvas.

To the man, it seems the mattress was made to be broken.

Harry runs his fingers through Louis' hair and pushes his fringe off his forehead, admiring his breathtaking, blue eyes. He rolls his hips and with every push, the boy moves higher and higher up the bed.

"I-I know what y-you're trying to do."

Louis gasps as the man slams himself inside rough once, unexpectedly, his hands spreading on either side of his body, tugging the sheets.

"O-Oh Yeah? And what are you going to fucken do about it."

He picks Louis lower body up from his hips and holds him steady with only his shaft in the air, hands landing on the edge of the headboard. The boy looks past him dazed and shakes his head, unable to answer coherently.

"N-Nothing. A-Absolutely Nothing. I'm Yours."

Harry smiles and completely breaks Louis walls down, the boy a shaking mess under him.

The man eventually settles on something more of their style when they approach their climax, throwing himself on the bed, head resting on the pillow. Louis climbs on top and mimics his actions, laying on his back on top of the man.

The man wraps his arms around the boy's stomach and kisses his hair, one hand slowly traveling down south. Harry guides his shaft to Louis hole and the boy rests his head on the mans chest as he feels the intrusion, panting until he's bottomed out.

Harry spreads his own legs apart and lifts his back slightly, positioning himself at a better angle for them both. Louis throws his head back and the man connects their lips, kissing him as he begins to thrust himself inside, high pitched whimpers echoing across the room.

The man is completely satisfied when he finishes releasing, the boy up in the stars while he comes all over himself as well.

It's probably around seven in the morning and they should probably be asleep, but they have a long day ahead of them, returning to their hometown, a long drive.

Harry is about to suggest a shower, but the boy similarly suggests one first.

The man stands from where he was laying as Louis jumps up from the bed, running across the room. Harry follows him, slightly concerned, and stands at the entrance of the restroom door with a grin across his face, not at all surprised.

Louis hugs the toilet bowl and cries as he empties his stomach into it, Harry kneeling next to him and rubbing his back.

"Bingo."

*******

The man stands calmly as he knocks on the front door, one hand resting on the boy's hip.