Chapter 38: Little Blue Eyes, Be Free.

The number was wrong on the last Chap. Thank you to everyone who is commenting, appreciating the feedback.

Part (10/13) of The End

******

The touch of cold skin sickens him, the weeping below him striking him with grief. Dainty fingertips vibrate against him while he maintains a strong grip on the trembling hands above his head.

Louis teeth are chattering and Harry watches morosely, fresh tears on the move.

"W-Why a-are y-you doing this t-to me."

The boy pants out, the man shaking his head, conflicted by his selfishness and his desire to let him rest in peace like he deserves.

"I'm nothing without you, L-Louis."

"H-Harry, I-Im in p-pain."

The man glances over to the figures stomach and is unable to see the tan color, replaced by red.

"Henderson, inject more anesthesia, this isn't happening. He's feeling it!"

"Any more and he won't wake up Styles, let me do what I know how to do."

The woman drops the knife on the floor and wipes her hand on a cloth, beginning to insert her fingers in the open skin, pulling it apart. Harry directs his attention back to the boy and watches as he throws his head back, biting his lip, high pitched whimpering.

"Henderson, stop!"

"Whats going on?!"

A eight person enters the room and the nurse becomes unfocused, the woman turning back to Harry.

"Styles, if he survives this, were going to need a variety of medicine and need it fast. Can you get your men to break into a pharmacy?"

"Consider it done. What do you need?!"

"Stacy, you go, bring back what I need. Cynthia, I need you go get down here and take Venice's place, keep monitoring Louis pulse. Venice, he's loosing too much blood, we need a blood transfusion. Lillian, do you and Louis have the same blood type?"

Stacy wipes the blood off her hands and runs out the bedroom, Lillian stuttering abruptly, pressured by all the attention on her.

"W-What."

"You're family, his mother, he needs blood."

"N-No, I mean. We're not the same blood type, I'm type A. He's B."

"Are any of you Type A or a universal donor?"

The women shake their head and Harry stares back at them, expression still, Emma turning towards Lillian.

"Lillian, I know you didn't want to ever discuss this again but what about Louis' father? Is he near? Don't think about it, do it for your son."

Lillian's eyes widen and turn over to the men, the nurse using her bloody hand to grab her chin and direct her back, voice harsh.

"This isn't the time for your relationship problems, if you know where Louis father is, you fucken say so now because he's DYING."

Like a dear in headlights, the woman is kneeled in shock, the boy squeezing Harry's hand slightly. The man breaks out of his trance and releases the grip he has on Louis' hands, no longer trying to fight it, just covering his face as he feels his body tingling.