Chapter 4: Rules

Thought this would be a good time to mention this book will be longer due to the narration of Louis Point of view of the second book therefore, expect frequent updates and about 50 chapters. Disclosure: i love zayn. Thank you for reading again, warning for triggers: emotional

12K with before narrated scenes with Louis point of view plus bonus content never read!
****

"Get down on the ground!!"

The burglar kneeled on the ground and Louis groaned mentaly, off the clock and not wanting to deal with the situation. All the standbys however wanted otherwise, and the boy thought, whoever this idiot was, needed to think twice where he decided to break in and at what time of the night is most appropriate, a crowded building not the smartest idea.

"Everybody stay calm, I've got this."

Louis pointed his gun and kicked the outer side of the criminals thigh, motioning him to stand.

"Get up! Start walking towards the exit and don't you try anything."

The man complied and the boy placed the gun on his back by the bottom of his spine, the most critical point on the body. Cuffing him, they were off.

Arriving at his vehicle, he proceeded to unlock the back doors, motioning him in with the gun again.

"Get in the backseat and don't try anything. I'm not afraid to shoot."

The man behind the mask just looked down at his weapon and Louis grew impatient, pointing at the inside again.

"What have I said, If you're going to shoot, make sure to take the safety lock off first."

"YOU'RE NOW ALLOWED TO SPEAK SO SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR"

He didn't know what he was worried about most, the fact that his groceries were still laying inside and the store closed soon or that the burglar voice sounded very familiar.

He thought the first one, slamming the door closed and annoyed.

"Can you please just stay right here, I left something inside."

Louis goes back inside and picks up his groceries where he had left them, heading the front counter where the cashier looked at him stunned.

"Where'd the burglar go?"

The employee asked and Louis shaked his head, smirking.

"Don't worry, he's at the back of my car detained. Do you mind checking me out?"

"Oh no, don't even think about it officer. Consider the items a token of our appreciation for saving us from trouble."

Louis smiled and shook his head, taking out his credit card.

"No, its fine really. This is my job."

"Nonsense, its the least we can Do. I already spoke to my father, the manager. He agreed."

"Wow, well I don't know what to say. Thank you. And I'm sorry you folks got trouble. Some people don't know how to use their time correctly, don't they?"

"Yeah."

The cashier smiled at him and placed the items in plastic bags, Louis helping until he was ready to go, arms filled with food as he walked across the parking lot.

Placing some bags in the front, Louis frowns because there's no more space in the passenger seat, and he doesn't want to squish his bread with Amelie's Milk.

"Sorry, We'll leave momentarly just hold on, I was grocery shopping because we didn't have milk at home."

Louis assures the man they will be leaving soon and opens the back doors on the opposite side where the buglar is sitting.