Quotes

♦ Umaroth ♦

"We've gone through a lot together, and gone through plenty of bad times. But I would live through them again if only to see the good times again. We've wandered into a dark patch again, and now we may be left to wonder alone. But remember in dark times all you need to do is sja fram." I told Murtagh and Eragon, not knowing if this would be the last time I would talk to them for a while.

♦ Purple Dragon ♦

I was aware that I was dreaming once again, and as usual, there was a dark purple dragon in my dream. The dragon was watching me this time, her purple eyes gleaming with hidden knowledge. This war is unfair, the dragon said into my mind.

♦ Eragon ♦

"It's a big thing to know one's fate. How can I make that choice when I don't know what lies in wait for me and whether I will like it? Ignorance is indeed bliss." Eragon told me.

♦ Saphira ♦

What do you offer to our journey? Saphira said, repeating my question. You have a way of seeing, seeing what others can't. It's a gift that many will never receive. I don't speak for Brom, but I trust you with my life. I'm sure Eragon agrees with me. Do not fear that you offer nothing and are insignificant in the grand scale of things. Many things we have done wouldn't have been possible without you. You bring light to a darker journey.

♦ Brom ♦

"Have you ever been blind Umaroth?" I shook my head, "It is said that blind people can sometimes see more than what someone with working eyes can see. Half the time, I think people need to lose their sight in order to see what is right in front of them."

♦ Murtagh ♦

I looked around and saw Murtagh, Eragon looked at him in confusion. "It's all right; Ajihad released me. It's time for the gang to be back together again." I grinned at Murtagh while Istal nickered from next to me. "No dying on me either, I've gone through that enough times already with you two." Murtagh said with a smile. I let out a small laugh, Eragon had said the same thing earlier. With these two by my side, I'm sure I would be protected.