End

Old note, left over from when I first finished this fanfic:

This book has officially finished! Sja Fram is no longer in the process of being written (on the other hand, I should start the process of editing). I have finished writing Eragon with the addition of Umaroth, my own character who has brought, I think, quite a bit of interest. There are still many questions that remained unanswered, and some unasked.

Du Evanínya Varda Ono is the next book in the series, and it will follow much of the story within Eldest, with few changes. However, this does mean I need to figure out something for Umaroth to do while Eragon is in training. After all, Umaroth doesn't have magic and isn't a Dragon Rider.

I do hope you have enjoyed Sja Fram! Who was your favourite character (maybe one of the actual characters from the book, maybe one of my original ones)?

Before I end this, I will leave you with one quote from the next book. Tell me what you think of the quote, and what you think it means.

Istal

Istal hesitated, pausing to speak. Live, my stallion said. Brown eyes watched me, regarding me with some unknown feeling – happiness, I would say if we were elsewhere, or maybe humour at a hidden secret. Istal huffed, and spoke again; move forward.

End Book I
Sja Fram
Look Forward

Continued in Book II
Du Evaínya Varda Ono
The Stars Watch You

Final Note:

And so everything comes to an end, one that was a long time ago and was unfortunately postponed for far too long. I know that, once upon a time, my plan was to edit this before moving onto the next fic - and whilst I do, indeed, have ideas for this series still, things saved and locked away, I don't have much time to write at the moment.

I'm currently focusing on other ideas and this one is being left behind - for now. Overall, I do think I will likely write something Eragon-based again, and maybe a different version of this that reflects the writer I now am, rather than the very-young me that once wrote this.

Still, thank you to all who kept with this. I'm sorry to leave you hanging here, but I hope one day you'll get to see the new and improved version of this.