Chapter 4

*i don't know what to talk about here... sooooo... PONIES ARE AWESOME!! well... this chapter is kinda going to be boring, just getting to know the characters more*

Chapter 4: Random Kinda Boring Stuff

                               After Art and Duncan had carried Ty into the "sick ward" of the castle, Jo freaking out the whole time, they lead the others back to the main courtyard. "This place is cool." said Jen, looking up at the many towers, "Approximately how much TNT would it take to blow this thing up? I mean, the entire thing, not just the main part." Duncan smiled at her initiative, this one was interested in explosives, was she? He started to rant on and on about the whole thing, how it was made of the best stone bricks that he could make. He enjoyed pointing out to her that the windows were all reinforced glass. Jen nodded along as he spoke, occasionally asking about things that he had not explained clearly enough for her. Art, he saw, looked kind of bored by all this. Duncan remembered that she knew all of this, having helped him build it in the first place. He closed off the rant when there was a scream from inside.

                                  Jason rolled his eyes and Duncan privately agreed, Jo was slightly melodramatic. They all "rushed" inside and found Ty awake and groaning, holding his face. Jo seemed to have slapped him, Duncan noted with some amusement. "You startled the sh*& out of me, Ty!" Jo yelled as she was restrained by a very nearly laughing Art. Ty groaned again and held his side. Duncan came up to him and fixed his bandage, which had slipped out of place in all the commotion. "How does it feel, Ty?" asked Jen, looking at him with some concern. Ty propped himself up on one elbow and looked at Art and Duncan with confusion. "Um, yeah... I'm fine. Art??" He looked at her, suprize evident on his face. "Where have you f*&$ing been all this time?! You just disappeared that one day, like, 2 years ago, and we've been searching for you pretty much ever since."

                                               Duncan saw that Art looked as confused as heck and realized that he was pretty confused himself, what the f*&^ were these people doing here? How had they even gotten onto the top of the freaking force field in the first place?? He crossed his arms and looked at these newcomer sternly. "I think that its time to tell us what the f*&% is going on here. Tell us everything." He sat on a chair and placed some for each of the rest of the new folks that all sat down. Ty was still sitting on the cot, propped up on his elbows. Jo sat very close to him and kissed him on the cheek, "I thought that you were dead, Ty. Don't ever do that to me again." Duncan looked at them, oh, they were that kind of couple. Jason started to speak so Duncan and Art both turned away from the two love birds to look at him. "It all started when we met up at the coffee shop for a simple lunch in that is in a town about a billion blocks away from here...."