Chapter 14: Nikki's POV

"Sooo Truth ir Dare its is! SOMEONE GET A BOTTLE!"

Louis shouts out to no one in particular, but I stand up angrily, then sit back down in the water lazily.

"Ugh...Angie go get a bottle..I-I'm too lazy ugh. It's just too far..."

With a grunt she stepped out of the jaccuzzi, and dripped water onto the floor as she headed outside.

"Guys... I have something to tell you.."-Louis out of no where says.

We all turn our heads to face him and he sighs.

" I.....AM SUPERMAN!"

Eleanor slapped him softly on the arm and he winced back holding on to it as if it hurt.

"Ow Ellie. That hurt!"

"WELL you got us all excited for NOTHING you jerk!"

We all laughed at their adorableness, and I layed my head on Harry's chest letting the pleasures of the soothing waters.

"Hey there.."

Tilting my head I meet his eyes and tap him on the nose playfully.

"Heeeyy"

He smiled and gave me soft peck on the lips, which obviously turned into more of a snogg...

"GUYS! Get a room!!!"

I oulled back with a pop, to see Angie back with an empty beer bottle.

"Whatever Angie... took you long enough!"

She sat down next to Niall as Danielle brought a flat wooden board to float on top of the water and to spin the bottle on. That's smart...

*

"AW NO FAIR!"

"Common babe, a dare is a dare!"

Sighing and slumping my shoulders, I headed into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of whipped cream.

With a huff of my breath, I sighed and started to let the whipped cream drip down into my bikkini top. Ugh this feels so weird...

"UGH! I hate you Louis! This feels soo weird!"

"Yeah, but now Harry has an excuse to-"

"LOUIS!"

Angie shouts out to scold him.

"Common we all know Harry wants to!"

They all nod in agreement and I open my mouth wide to stare in astonishment.

"Guys we don't do that kind of stuff!"

"Ummhmm..whatever you say.."

I splash water onto Danielle making her scream out laughing.

"Okay it's my turn!"

Louis shouts out spraying water onto everyone as he jumped up to spin the bottle, and as it landed on Harry he smirked with an evil sense and nodded after thinking to himself for a second.

"Okay Hazz. Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"YES! Okay now everyone get their cameras ready! Harry take off your shirt-"

"Ohh Lou I didn't know you were like that-"

"Shut up! It's part of the dare! YOU have the pleasure of getting to run around like crazy in the street  with only your BOXERS on"

"Lou but I don't even have a shirt OR underwear on. I'm wearing my swimming shorts."

"OH details details! GO upstairs, pull on a pair of boxers and come down! THERE's NO excuse!"

I laughed as I slapped Harry's bum and he went off muttering a couple of colorful words as he went inside to put on some shorts.

"THE PIZZA'S HERE! JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW!"

As soon as he said that Niall ran off into the kitchen anxiously, probably starving out of his wits.

"Truth or dare Nikki " Louis asked .

"Dare"

"I dare you to go kiss Liam for 10 seconds and make it seem real "

"ARE you kidding ,ok fine . I looked at Danielle ,she looked okay with it.

Harry comes in and says ,"who kissing who .

"Me and Liam."

"What Nikki did Louis dare you .

Yea let's get it over with 

I go  and give him a kiss . Finally it' over.

I hear the door bell ring .Zayn  sees to see who it is 

Oh no its the bitch .

"Hello angie ,hi mum .

Uhh leave me ALONE !!!!! Uhh i hate her 

Follow me  at harrylover23!!!!!!<3