Chapter 8 : Angie

A/N Sorry about not sticking to da pattern and having angie, then Nikki one right after the other but I havn't gotten much to writing and Natalie has. So i posted hers and decided to put mine after.Sorrys. And as for natalie YES It's LONG! Or at least longer than what you write lolz.

I love you guys! Could you check out my other 1D fanfics plz? Please comment on my message board, follow or just comment on this story. I appreciate your time! Lolz.

Quote of the day:

(My friend said this but I commented)

Taylor-" God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!"

Me-" But what if someone throws it at your eyes?"

and it's true...it burns like hell if you get it in your eyes...comment please I havn't gotten much comments and i would really like to hear about ya'll guys. Critiques, opinions, hellos, your love for one direction, whatever just comment below if u wanna.

                                                                Love the world XD- Montse

______________________________________________

Angie's POV ****same stuff from  Nikki's POV but in ANGIE's Pov.*****

We walk inside the house quietly, or at least I was. Nikki was the one to announce that we we're home. I didn't want to see the guys right now.. But nooooo..

"Hey guys we're home!"-she shouts. Ugh mann..I was already walking towards my room, when Harry and Niall each shoot toward us, and practically hug us to death..

Niall squeezed me tight. I could tell he was sorry, but the thing is why? Why was he so upset?

Well i didn't have time to answer those questions, because Niki dragged me into our room a the guy's flat. I felt the guys follow us but I didn't have time to reecoginze if they had or hadn't.

I walked inside our divided up room. WE each had our own side of the room, and each of our sides reflected us. We still haven't painted anything, but we each have really nice furiture that the guys bought us earlier in the month.

She sat me down on her bed, while we held hands and she looked up from the floor. Her look was very shy, so unlike Nikki's spontaneous person. I'm usually the shy one-scratch that I'm ALWAYS the shy one. Something's wrong.

" I'm going to tell Harry."-she said looking at me anxious to figure out what I might say or do because of it. I smiled at her and gave her a warm look.

" You are? wish you luck...I wish I wasn't so shy, I really want to tell Niall too..oh well Good luck:D 

I wish I could just get enough guts to tell Niall how I feel! But when I think about him my words get all flustered. It's bad enough that I'm already shy around people, but now Niall too..

She smiles,"Thanks,"-she replies.I feel so jelous, you can obviously tell that Harry likes Nikki. The way he got jelous around her, and glared at the cashier..Ugh. Sometimes I wish I was my sister. My confident, calm and collected, beautiful sister. I know we're identical twins and all, well we're identical but our hair changed colors when we grew, and our eyes developed into two different colors. But if I puton a wig, and cintacts we'd be identical..

Anyways, I'm having a hard time with the whole Niall thing, and I've been having it ever since I realized my feelings for him years ago. But I've just never had anyone to tell until now.

She stood up, and as she did two boys fell on to the floor. They we're listening in, stupid Harry and Niall..-_-

I walked right past Nikki, and stormed off into the kitchen. My shoulder briskly bumped into Niall, and he followed after me apologizing.