Chapter 12: Nikki

Nikki's POV

"YOU BITCH!"

We both had gasped simultaneously, like the twins we are, but I got verbal.

The sight was almost to horrible to see. I can't BELIEVE HIM. And with HER!!??

Out of all the bitches, and hoes out there, he had to pick HER!!!!??

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

He turned from his make out session with the blonde to look at both Angie and I. Everyone else had gone to get food, so it was just us, the hoe, and Zayn.

My anger was getting to me as my boiling blood ran through me. I could feel my fist clench up, and I felt two small hands on my shoulders trying to hold me back.

Just then the horrible happened.

No I didn't punch her, because that would'nt have been exactly horrible..

Poor Perrie arrived and came over to the scene. She didn't see them kiss, but she did see Zayn still on top of a perky blonde that just sat there picking at her hair without any remorse in the world...

"Zayn! WTF?"

Perrie gasped and ran in tears over to the upstairs part of the house, and Harry followed after her to calm her down. I also heard someone say something beside me, but I was too angry to listen to them.

But Zayn looked like he didn't have any idea of what was going on...

"Zayn what are you doing?"

Zayn aparently, was sitting criss cross while scratching his head and his belly like a monkey.

"Are you on drugs?"

But he ignored me, and started picking through my hair.

"No silly, I'm a monkey! Anyone got a banana?"

Both Nikki and I sighed and sat down.

We all looked over at the hoe sitting on the couch like the world owed her.

All saring at her she made small grunting noise, and we stayed in silence. Well Zayn was jumping up and down pretending to be tarzan.

"So what brings a slut like you here?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me and twirled her hair with her long finger.

"Ugh, who does this bitch think she is? Coming to our house, drugging our brother, and then not even answer our questions!"

I was ignore once more, but Angie spoke up, for once.

"Well you did drug him didn't you?"

The girl nodded  with a rather annoying sarcastic sense.

"And what do you want from him?" Angie asked, a little too calm I might add.

"Ugh, if you MUST know, it was just for publicity. A Zayn and Perrie fight would have been all over the news, and I would be in the rumors be-"

But before she could finish, Angie took the phone that was lazily laying on the edge of her hand.

I looked over confused at Angie as she looked through the pictures of her phone. Howd she know the password?

"Twin, I know a guy, and besides it wasn't that hard considering who this hoe is."

The girl just flipped her hair and clasped her hands together.

"Ugh, you know, I'm not the only hoe here.."

Angie, to my much content, didn't look away from the phone but quickly replied to her very wonderful comment.