Chapter 13: Angie

Angie's POV

"daa dum dum dum! da dum di dum dum ahah Look mummy! It's a kitty!"

Oh Lord.

Zayn's been pretty crazy ever since Taylor left, and he won't shut up!

"Okay.. Let me get this straight... Zayn was drugged by,Harry's ex-girlfriend, Taylor Swift, and they made out on the couch. Taylor was here tp talk buisness but she did her dirty work and she caused Zayn to go all loopy on us, and this is all because of a HAIR PRODUCT!?"

I stared at Perrie's face and saw the confused, yet unbelieving expression on her pretty little face.

"Yup, pretty much. We got proof actually. Niall get the evidence out!"

Nikki sat over in between Niall and I , took his phone and went to go show it to Perrie.

She believed us immediately, and went to go calm down Zayn's crazy antics. Right now, he was an angry buisnessman that gets offended when you tell him he has no toes..

Well it's not the craziest I've seen him...Earlier he was surprised that I told him he had five fingers..

"Zayn I think we should go put you to bed, you need your rest, and we'll be leaving tomorrow."

"OHH where are we going? Narnia????"

She sighed and patted his back exasperatedly.

"Yes Zayn, we're going to Narnia.."

"WE'RE GOING TO NARNIA???"

Both Louis, Eleanor and Zayn turned their heads at the idea of going to Narnia, but we all knew Perrie was being sarcastic. Well all except for them..

"No Louis we're not going to Narnia..."

Louis frowned down at me, as well as Zayn and Elleanor. I laughed at their gesture, and left to go make myself a sandwhich. These lads..

"Oi, we're going to Miami mates!"

I could hear their cheers all the way to the kitchen, and I slightly jumped at the kind arms that wrapped around me.

"Hello love.."

He playfully swayed me and left butterfly kisses down my neck that caused warm sensations all throughout my body.

I took in a slow breath as I placed my hands over Niall's and nuzzled into his warm neck.

"Well hello there.."

He released a small chuckle under his breath and I felt his chest rise as he laughed.

"Hey babe?.."

"Mhhm?"

I turned my head to face him, but didn't move my body from the lovely position it was in. Good thing they couldn't hear us, or much less see us, since we were in the kitchen.

I leaned in slowly as he brushed his lips against mine, making them prickle in small burning flames. He looked into my eyes and I closed them expecting the collision any moment. Just as we were really close from a kiss he murmured something into my lips.

"Can you make me a sandwhich too?"

I released myself from his grip and turned around properly to take a good look at him.

"Seriously?"

He made an adorable puppy face and I couldn't say no.

"You know  you can't say no to my puppy face princess,"

He brought me closer to him once more, brushing his lips against mine once more. I wanted to give in so bad. But it was a matter of principle!

"No."