Chapter 6: Nikki

/N Guys I hope you like this so far luv you guys keep on voting and commenting.

                                                                                                      -

(By the way this is how I think the twins should look like:DWell just their face not their eyes or hair..well maybe hair..anyways..LOVE YA)-Montse:D

________________________________________________

Nikki's POV

My thoughts:Omg Angie is so fun to shop with! And Niall would make a cute coupleXD I can't wait till they admit their never ending love fo each other..But even though I love Harry WTF was THAT out there!! He thinks he's my dad now! UGH poor Angie..she hates screamimg, by the way she ran away, I can tell.

Me - Angie want to go to Nando's and have lunch?

I said sympathetically, but laughing slightly, and pulling back from our hug.

Her - yea sure.

She surprisingly said.

So we head over to Nando's and order a meal.The waitress looked weirdly at Angie but then took our order, and walked away quietly...hmm

Me - Harry waz begin such a jerk all waz doing is asking the guy if they had skirts! Jeez that wasn't flirting! If he wants to see flirting then..never mind.. Ugh he went all balistick on me gosh. Can't a girl just buy a skirt in peace..-_-

Angie - I know Niall did that to me yesterday. The guy we saw at the food court, Cole, well he bumped into me, and asked me for my number right? And Niall decides to go all crazy about it! Ugh..

Me - hmm boys.

We both nodd identically, Haha

Me-But the thing is I have a massive crush on Harry and don't know how to tell him:(

Angie - Maybe you should just tell him.. He's your best friend he'll understand.

Me -  You think so?

This whole Harry thing is officially driving me slightly mad ugh..*sigh*. She drank her lemonade quietly and thought about her words for a second..

Angie - Yea and since I like Niall.. and need to tell him too..

Me - I think you guys make a cute couple;D

I say trying to cheer up the crappy mood. She really likes Niall..I can tell..and Niall likes her back..Why else would he explode like that?-jelous much?..If only Harry felt the same way I did about him..

Angie - Thanks sis.

Me – oh our foods here!

Her face lights up, like Niall's does whenever he's eating..they're perfect for each other:)

Angie - Yay I'm so hungry!

Me - Omg those fans almost killed me just to get to Niall and Harry. I need to fix my makeup. Be back in a sec sis.

Angie- Kk:D

*****my thoughts *****

  I love him. I need to tell him. He's my everything. Tonight I'm going to show Harry I love him. I'm gonna tell him everything I've been holding in all my life.

******back to reality ******

I walk out of the restroom after seeing myself in the mirror realizing my makeup was perfectly fine. And I come upon an Angie that's all done with her food.

Me - Angie your done eating??? That waz fast.

Angie - yea are you ready to go.

She turned red, but then came back to normal as she wiped her mouth, and stood up to stand beside me.

Me - yea let me text Harry were coming. I 'm not hungry. I only came because I knew it would cheer you up:3

She smiled and locked arms with me as we walked out of the mall and out into the parking lot.

to Hazza : Me and Angie are coming home xoxo. Hope you and Niall are in better moods now! You made Angie cry! hmph -_- shamee..

-from Nikki and send. Haha.

Me - Okay let's head home now.To my red Lamborghini!

I say as we run arm locked with arm, towards my car.

Angie- This a nice car. I forgot to tell you earlier.

She says admiring it, as she sits down in the passenger seat and safely buckles. Oh sis.

So I proudly put on my shades and thanked her, while she out on her shades.

Me- Thank you got it as a late sixteenth birthday:D

I frowned and thought to myself- Harry got it for me *sigh*