Chapter 13: Sick Little Games

"So every time you said you were going to fuck Alex it was true?"

I busted out laughing at Zack's initial response to us confessing our relationship to him. He could've asked why or how long, but no, he went straight for the sex.

"Not every time," I said in between laughs, "But, sometimes yes."

Zack made a face, "Gross." He caught what he said and looked up so he could clarify, "I mean, you guys being together is cool, but I just can't stop thinking about how many times you've like done stuff on the tour bus while we were there."

"Why the fuck would you think about that?" Rian asked, laughing along with Alex and I.

"I don't know man!" He shouted, but laughed as well, "Fuck, dude, I should've seen this one coming."

"I mean, now that I think about it, it is pretty obvious," Rian agreed, right as Alex's phone went off.

He pulled it out of his pocket and stood up, "I'll go answer this in the kitchen. Be right back."

"'Kay," I said, maybe staring at his ass as he walked away.

"Oh yeah," Rian said, "It's totally obvious, jeez Jack, please stop eye fucking him."

I smirked at him, "Nah."

He rolled his eyes at me but smiled. We talked a little bit more and explained some more stuff to Zack while Alex was in the other room. Then we heard him shout from the kitchen, "SILENT LIBRARY."

Suddenly Alex came running into the room looking really excited over something.

"What?"

"Silent library! Haven't you heard of that show?"

"Yeah," I said, "Isn't that the show where people do dumb shit and get hit in the balls for money?"

He smiled, "Precisely."

"What about it?" Rian asked.

"They want All Time Low to like guest star on it!"

"Wait, really?" I jumped up excitedly.

"Yes! We're gonna be on silent library!"

-

I'll admit it, I was nervous to be on the show, but I was also really excited too. We could do dumb shit and earn money for it. It was right up my alley. Zack opted out of the experience because he wasn't really one for this kind of thing, but Rian was in so we had 3/4 of the band and we got some friends and crew to play with us too.

I got to pull the lever thing to reveal the challenges, and of course Alex got this first. He had to wear a fat suit until it exploded. I even had the honor of turning the air compressor on. But then soon enough it was my turn and I had to run around on this huge hamster wheel in scuba diving shoes. It was more difficult than it looked.

I didn't even get the worst of the challenges. Rian got hit in the nuts by a mini wrecking ball. Vinny got blasted with dirty snow, hit in the head with wine bottles, and had to drink this really gross mix of blended foods. Matt had to lick this nasty glass window clean and get his teeth brushed with someone's beard. Gross. Jeff had to get undressed and be hit with soup balloons. That one was pretty funny.

I even got out of eating this gross nacho thing that the rest of the guys had to eat. I was lucky in that one. I held the trash cans.

Alex acted like he was going to kiss me after that but he was sorely mistaken.

"Aww, don't you love me Jack?" He asked while we were in the bathroom for the break in between challenges. He had a small tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush that the crew had given him after.

"I'll kiss you once you've brushed your teeth," I said, "Maybe. That was pretty gross."

"You didn't even have to taste it!" he complained with a laugh.

"Yup, and I'd rather not the next time I kiss you so please brush your teeth," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind as he started to brush his teeth.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered, putting an excessive amount of toothpaste on the brush.

"I love you," I told him, dragging out the 'you' part.

"I love you too."

"Of course you do."

"I love you so much I might just decide it's time for a make out session."

I stepped back and edged towards the door, "Ah, there's no need for that. Come find me when you get done in here, then maybe."

He smirked and shook his head, then he started furiously brushing that foul taste out of his mouth as I slipped out of the bathroom.

A/N: HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN A WHILE! I'm so super uber sorry guys, to those of you who do read this! I appreciate you're patients and I hope ye enjoyed!

Also if you haven't seen the silent library with atl in it you totally should. I cried the first time I watched it... Hehe

Anyways! Vote, comment, all that stuff...

Until next time,

-H