Chapter 10: Talk Is Cheap

After the album soaked in with the fan base the next step was obviously tour. Setting up tour would seem like a fairly easy thing, and it is for the band, but for our managers it was a pretty long process. And they wanted us to know just how long of a process it was so they made us sit around for the majority of the time they plan it out.

I don't think Rian and Zack minded it too much but Alex and I were basically caged animals. We had to be doing something because the alternative was being bored and we didn't want to have that.

Everyone sat around one table to get everything together. There was one couch in the room behind everyone that Alex and I occupied most of the time. I was basically sitting in his lap and no one even questioned it, although Rian did give us a weird look but I ignored it.

Everyone's back was to us and the room was full of voices so I turned to Alex and put my lips to his ear, "You excited for tour?" I whispered.

He shivered under me and tried to keep a straight face, "Yeah, we'll be around each other a lot more."

"Mhm," I hummed. I really wanted to kiss him but I wasn't drunk enough this time to do it in front of everyone. We'd had a small panic over the last time but we got away with it luckily. I wasn't going to risk that again.

He leaned his head on my shoulder as I rubbed my hand along his back softly. "We should go get snacks," he suggested quietly.

"Think we can slip out without them seeing?"

He nodded, "Yeah, shh, let's go."

I stood up first because I was on top of him. No one noticed us leaving, everyone was talking at once. It was easy enough to slip out like that.

"Race you to the vending machine," Alex smirked and set off running down the hall.

"Fuck," I said, starting off a few moments after, "Don't make me work for my food, that's not the point."

"Come on, Jacky," he smiled back at me, "Gotta stay in shape for the shows!"

I rolled my eyes playfully as we reached the machine, "Yeah sure."

"I'm only joking baby," Alex said, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You're perfect just the way you are."

I hummed at hum sarcastically as he made me smile. "What're you gonna get?" I asked him.

He shrugged, still not letting me go, "Don't know. I just wanted to come out here so I could get you alone. So I could do this." With that he pressed his lips to mine.

I eagerly kissed back, knowing we wouldn't be able to once we went back into the meeting room. He brought his hands up my body and around my neck, feeling me up as he did so. My hands went to his lower back so I could squeeze his ass as we kissed.

He pressed me up against the vending machine that was easily forgotten. He lightly tugged my hair to the left to get access to my neck, where his lips went next. His teeth grazed over my skin.

"Don't leave any marks, Lex," I reminded him in between raged breaths. He lightened up a bit but kept at it, moving his hands all along my body. I was getting more and more worked up and I really hoped he wasn't just teasing.

I got more and more nervous as we went on. At any minute someone could come out and catch us together. Right as I was about to voice my concern Alex stepped backward, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me to the bathroom nearby. I grinned, knowing what he was getting at.

*smut warning, obviously*

Alex pushed me into one of the stalls and locked it. He turned to me with a smirk on his face and dropped to his knees, proceeding to pull down my tight pants and underwear as far as my knees. He looked up at me through his eye lashes playfully as he leaned forward to lick up the length of my dick.

I threw my head back as he started teasing me really bad. Soft touches, caresses, tongue movements. He had me so frustrated.

"Gah, Alex would you just-" I groaned out as he took my tip into his mouth, "Fuck. You're a damn tease."

He smiled innocently, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you fucking do- Fuck." I was cut off by him finally giving me what I needed and taking me fully into his mouth back to his throat.

I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped my lips. I wasn't going to last very long after all that teasing.

Then the worst thing ever happened, the door to the bathroom opened, right as he was started to give me what I wanted.

"Hello?" A voice asked, I recognized it as Rian's, "Alex, Jack? You guys in here?"

Alex cupped my balls as I panicked above him. He went on like nothing had changed. I looked down at him and he shrugged.

"Um, yeah," I said hoarsely, trying not to moan in between words, "I'm here but I don't know where, uh, A-Alex is though." I one hand gripped onto the handicap bar as the other hand twisted in Alex's hair. I was going to lose it, right while Rian was in the room.

"Okay, Matt just wanted me to come find you guys. He says you can't skip out on this crap or something. I don't know." Rian said.

"Okay," I said as Alex hummed around me. It was almost like he wanted me to explode with Rian in here. That wouldn't be good for either of us. "I'll be back in there after I finish up in here."

"'Kay, find Alex too while you're at it," Rian said as the door closed after him.

I was basically being held up by Alex and my ass resting on the the handicap bar because my legs were jelly by this point. I waited for Rian to get a safe distance away before I let myself go and explode into Alex's mouth with a loud groan.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him with a laugh as I came down from my high.

Alex cleaned everything up with a shit-eating grin on his face, "You'd have killed me if I'd stopped."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you anyways," I promised.

He pressed his body to mine and pulled up my pants for me, "Can't wait, baby."