Chapter 4: I'm Not The Same Boy You Knew Back Then

"Really?" Alex asked cautiously. 

"Yeah, go ahead and say what you need to."  

"Okay... well," he began, "About what happened at the last show... She came onto me before I could break up with her. I should've done it right away but I got scared. So I kind of went to find a shower and she went with and well she came in after me. I was pushing her away when you saw Jack. I promise."

My eyes were glued to the floor, "The thing is, though, I saw it. I stood there for a second and I saw it."

"Well.. what do you think you saw?"

"Her pressed up against you, whispering in your ear while she gave you a hand job. That's what I know I saw," I stated. 

He paused, "You're right. But, hear me out." I gestured for him to continue. "I was acting all weird about it and she kept pushing it on me and I really didn't want to have sex with her because.. well, because I knew it would hurt you.

"I was stopping her, Jack. I promise you," he continued, sounding genuinely, "I swear on everything. I don't love her anymore. I love you."

"You really do?"

He nodded and took one of my hands in his, "Of course. Look at me... I love you."

"I love you too... but Alex, I swear if you're lying to me it's over for good."

He grinned a little in response, "So, it's not over then?"

My lips curved up too, "No, not if you're telling me the truth."

"I am. I really am," he scooted closer to me and looked me in the eyes. He held my gaze for a while longer before he slowly inclined a little more until our lips touched softly. I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and twisting my fingers through his hair lightly. 

It was so good to taste him again, I'd really missed it. I'd let him back really easily but he sounded genuine and truthful and I believed him. When he looked at me I could see in his eyes that he did love me. 

(A/N: Idk if I said anything before but let's just pretend Jack and Alex haven't like actually had real sex yet, just like hjs and bjs so far. I don't think I had them do it but if I did I take it back, it was just fooling around. Ok, continue!! :D)

Our sweet make up kiss was quickly getting closer to hot make up 'activities', which was fine with me. I'd climbed in top of Alex and started grinding my hips into his. Our breathing was getting heavy so I stopped the kiss and went for the neck. 

"J-Jack, I want you..." Alex stuttered as I sucked at his neck and collar bone. 

"You can have me," I mumbled against his skin, making him shiver. 

"No.. I mean, like f-for real," he said softly, kissing me again on the lips.

I sat up straighter, "Wait, like, actual sex?"

He blushed slightly, "Yeah, I mean, if you want." 

I looked at him for a moment and smiled, "Okay. Yeah, let's do it... Literally."

He chuckled a little at my stupid joke, "You're-" He was cut off by a door opening somewhere in the studio. I quickly jumped off of him and back on the couch. A few seconds later Rian came into the room.

"Damn you guys are here early... and together," he observed, "Are you guys back to being friends now?" 

Alex smirked at him, "Yeah, we're good." 

"Good to hear," Ri smiled at us with his perfect white teeth. 

"But seriously though," Alex said, "You've gotta hear this song Jack and I were working on a second ago."