Chapter 5: Keep Me Coming Back For More

The writing session went really good after that. Alex was all smiles and lyrics poured out of him like it was nothing. It was quite interesting to watch. I mean, you'd think someone would run out of things to make songs about it but he never did. 

We all stayed in pretty late to work on this song that we wanted to get just right. It was a long day. Out of the four of us, Alex, Rian, and I were the ones to stay latest. Zack had to leave when the producers did, but promised to be back early the next day. 

Rian stayed, which kind of annoyed me because I kind of just wanted to be alone with Alex some more. But before I could say anything, not that I was going to, Alex spoke up, "When are you heading out guys?" 

Rian yawned and shrugged, "Don't know, whenever you guys do I guess." 

"I'll be here a while," Alex said, giving me a look and letting me know I was to stay too. 

"Yeah," I chimed it, "I really wanna get that part down that I can't get. You should just go home."

"Don't want me here?" Rian asked with a smirk, "Jalex time?"

"Shut up Ri, I know you're tired and I don't want you to feel obligated to stay," Alex explained smoothly while doodling on his song book cover and avoiding the 'jalex' comment.

He rolled his eyes and dramatically stood up, "Fine. Since you don't want me I'll go sleep. You guys are weird..."

Alex and I laughed lightly at him and said our goodbyes. When he was finally gone Alex smirked at me, "Just like old times, huh?"

I leaned back into my chair, "Yeah, making up weird excuses so we can be alone." 

He walked over to me and place himself on my lap, "They probably think we're psychotic. We wouldn't even look at each other a week ago and now we want to be alone."

"Did you hear Rian's little Jalex comment?" I asked, pulling him into me.

He chuckled, "Yeah, if only he knew."

"Yeah..." I paused, "Hey, Lex?"

"Yes?" he asked in a sing-song voice, placing kissed around my neck.

"Did you, um, were you..." By this point my cheeks were a bright red color, as he looked at me with amusement. 

"What?" 

I sighed, "Do you really want to... you know..." I hoped he knew what I was talking about because I didn't want to have to say it after all of that. 

He grinned, "You mean like have sex?"

My cheeks heated up even more as I nodded my head. 

"Well," he murmured against my ear, "I think that you and I," he placed a kiss under my ear, "have been a thing for," he pressed another kiss a little lower, "a while now. And I think," one more kiss, "it would be appropriate to," his lips grazed over my sweet spot then suddenly he lightly bit at it, which earned a moan from me as he finished his sentence, "fuck." 

"Y-Yeah?"

He nodded, biting his lip, "Let's do it."

A/N: Alright.. I would put smut here BUT, I'm not sure who would top in this fic. Usually I switch it around between different stories but I'm not sure who should be top. SO! I thought I'd leave it to you guys, if there are any of you reading still. 

Alright so based on what's happened so far, who should top? Jack or Alex?

Please comment who and vote too! Thank youuu I appreciate it!!

Until next time, 

-H