Pangtatlumpu't-apat.

Pangtatlumpu't-apat.

After burning all the lefters that we killed. Pumasok na kami sa loob. We washed our bloody hands and pulled on a new shirt.

Pagkatapos magbihis nagipon ipon kami sa kitchen para kumain.

"Sooner or later we need to evacuate this place." Jeremy said.

"Yeah. Each day, the flock of lefters who are coming here is getting bigger and bigger. They're outnumbering us." Logan said.

"And we will definitely lose on them and the scariest part of it baka mabawasan tayo." Alex said. Na nakapagpatahimik sa aming lahat. We stopped eating too.

"So what do we do now?" Ria asked.

"Leave as soon as possible." Alex answered.

"But, how about Blake, Louie and Jayjay! They might be looking for us." I said.

"They might die along the way." Alex said making my eyes widened.

"Shut up! They can make it!" I yelled at him.

"Then, why are they not here? Jeremy made it! They found us! How about them? Maybe along the way. They got mobbed by a huge number of lefters and they didn't able to defend their selves!" He yelled back.

"What if they got lost? There is many chances and reasons why they are not here yet! Don't be negative! Believe on them!"

"What if they are dead and--" I didn't let him finish.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed and lunged myself into him. I punched him on the face. I even pulled his hair and slammed his face on the table.

"Kat shit! Stop!" I heard Logan screamed my name but I didn't stop. I keep on slamming his face on the table even tho I can feel someone is holding my waist and trying to separate me from Alex. But they have to keep in mind that whenever someone is mad she or he is ten times stronger.

"You are too negative! You should be the one who died not Luke!" I yelled when finally they successfully separated us.

"Shut up bitch!" He screamed at me making me more mad. I was about to attack him again pero naunahan na ako ni Logan. He's the one who's now punching the negative piece of shit named Alex.

"Don't you dare shut her up or call her a bitch!" Logan shouts.

He's punching Alex continuously and I just watched him, he fucking deserved it. I can hear Rona and Ria screaming at them to stop fighting. Nakikipagpalitan na rin kasi ng suntok si Alex. Nakiawat na rin si Jeremy at Michael.

"Aray! Hindi ako kasali." Sigaw ni Michael ng matamaan siya ng suntok sa mukha.

"Let them kuya." Sam said. Napatingin kami sa kanya pwera kanila Alex at Logan na nagpapalitan pa rin ng suntok. He should not see this. Pero nandito siya nanunuod kung paano magpatayan ang mga tinatawag niyang kuya. He had enough of this kind of brutality. From killing a lefter and now this. Looking at him now parang wala na siyang paki kung dumanak man ang dugo. Poor kid he should not be here in this kind of situation. He should be playing but he couldn't. The situation is not letting him enjoy the joys of the world. Cause apparently the world got no more joys to offer. Only sadness, grief and killing.

"You should go upstairs Sam." I said. Pero umiling lang ito at nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

"Stop it!" Jeremy yelled. "Here! Kill each other!" Nagulat ako ng abutan niya ang dalawa ng tig-isang baril na agad natigil sa away nila.

"Edi natigil kayo!" Michael said.

"We're here to kill lefters and survive not to kill each other!" Jeremy angrily yelled. "You Alex!" He pointed his finger to Alex who's now bowing his head. "Just believe that they will make it here! Nakarating kami makakarating sila! And most importantly respect a girl! You just don't call her names."