A lot of thoughts

Louise - Black

Harry walked me to my house.

Harry has been talking to me everyday at school.

Harry does not care about my skin color.

But Mark.

I slam my head in my desk. Don't worry, I'm talking about the desk in my house. Please, I wouldn't let my precious head fall in a school's desk, because that would mean there would be people watching, and they would laugh.

Someone sends me a text. I pick up my phone but immediately throw it away when I read the message. Louise, remember to put sunscreen, you don't want to get blacker.

Is 'blacker' even a word? Oh, yeah, yes, it is.

Dad and mom went to the city, so I'm home alone. Fiona called me two days ago to tell me George is back, she invited me to go. The more I think about it, the more I want to call her and tell her I'm coming.

My phone is in my bed. When I have it in my hands I dial Fiona. "Hello?" She answers.

"Fiona, can I come over? Mom and dad are at some meeting, they're returning on friday."

"Of course you can. I could call Jamie and tell her we are doing a sleepover. I mean, if you want to stay the night at my house."

I nod. "Yes, please," I beg.

I hear Fiona squeal. "Perfect! Let me tell my mom first. Then I'll call Jamie." I nod again and say a not so loud 'okay'.

Packing my clothes I think about the text. Who would say somehing like that? The number was unknown, should I call it? Just to hear the voice and try to find a match to someone at our school. I decide against it. I could get in trouble.

Fiona calls me again to tell me her mom was fine with me staying at their house. I already knew it, her mom loves us -by us I mean Jamie and me-. Fiona is just a goody two shoes. She always asks for her parents permission.

As we live in a town, my friend's house is very close to mine. My hands carry the bag, where all my things are. I go out of the door and start walking. Fiona's house direction is forever written in my mind. We used to have sleepovers every weekend. Maybe that's the reason she got so excited. That or the fact that Fiona is permanently excited, she's just a happy person.

Soon I see the little cute garden and there she is, waiting for me at the porch. She waves animatedly and I wave back. Then George comes out and smiles. He's not only my best friend's brother, he is also like the brother Jamie and I never had. We both come from a little family, two parents and one kid, which is somehow sad, but you learn to live with it.

Just when I'm about to enter the house, Mark comes out of his own.

But he doesn't look at me. He looks at George.

And George smiles.

• • • • • • •

SORRY IF I HAVE MISTAKES!! My grammar is very bad.

Comment if you liked it. Vote if you liked it. But, remember, only if you want.

Created an ask.fm. http://ask.fm/alittleofmercy

Thank you for all the reads, comments and votes! #33? Can't believe it! Thank you!

Now I'm going to eat because I'm hungry. Bye.

~Mercy