Meeting new people

Louise - Black

Before you start reading: NO, this is not a Larry fanfiction.

Moving on.

• • • • • • •

People whispers as I walk on by. I can see how some girls point at me. One of them says I was the one singing at the church.

I knew this would happen, they're going to call me names.

Three, two, one:

"Hey, you're Louise, right?" I look up and I find myself staring for too long at some green beautiful eyes. I blink, trying to regain my composure.

I clear my throat. Should I say yes? Should I say no? This good looking boy is probably here to make fun of me. "Why would you want to know?" I say instead, trying to sound as icy as I can. Maybe he'll get the hint and will leave.

"I saw you yesterday, you sing beautiful." My brows go up. What? Is he serious? "I'm new, but those guys over there," he points at them with his finger, "told me your name. I hope you don't find me too stalker, but I asked them."

Ooh, that clears everything up. Maybe they thought he was going to actually make fun of me and that's why they told him my name. But he's new so he does not know how he's supposed to treat me.

"I'm not sure if you want to be seen talking with me," I tell him. He'll fall into The Ugly Ones category too fast. Don't know how, 'cause he's a bae, but they'll find something. A flaw, somewhere. They always do.

He stares at me, right into my dark eyes. "Why?"

"I'm not the most loved girl here."

He nods, then shrugs. "I don't care."

My jaw falls open. And once again I question myself if he's serious. What's up with this dude's sanity?

"Would you show me around?" He asks.

My mouth is dry, so I slowly nod. We start walking and I show him the library and the other places he needs to know as a new student.

"I'm Harry, by the way." I mutter a nice to meet you, but I'm still astonished with him wanting to be with me.

• • • • • • •

Haha, poor Louise. I would be surprised too if some good looking guy would like to walk with me, even while knowing how hated I am.

Did you like it? Can you please, please let me know?

~Mercy