Chapter 16 - Just Like Me

We had been flying for about 10 hours and we had about 10 more to go. I wasn't quite sure the exact times. Justin got up a few minutes ago to go to the bathroom, I guess.

I unbuckled my seat belt, getting out of my seat and making my way over to Jaden. "Hey." I say, smiling as I sit down next to him.

He laughs, referring to the situation that took place earlier, "Is he still mad at me? I don't think he is cause I smiled at him earlier and he smiled back but-"

"Yeah no he's fine, he just the jealous type. He was like that with Sasha, except he probably would have pounced on that guy if it were her instead of you." We both laugh but my mind wonders off to the name mentioned, Sasha.

"She really messed him up didn't she?" Damn. Did I just say that out loud? "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I shouldn't have asked. I just notice so many things about Justin. He really doesn't trust-"

"-Easily. Yeah he doesn't trust easily. He won't admit it was her who caused that but I personally think it was her. I mean, it's not that she is a bad person, her and I had a great relationship. I liked her a lot but she did ruin him," I apologize for asking, "It's okay don't worry, you can ask me these things and I'll answer the best that I can without breaking bro code of course." I giggle as Jaden finishes.

Jaden watches me intently as I carry on, "I mean I'm getting all these mixed signals from him," I look at the small TV attached to the chair in front of me, "I don't know what he's trying to tell me. Does he like me, does he not? I'm so confused and I was so mad earlier, as you know." I look back at him.

"I could tell." He laughs and I notice how nice his smile is. He's always smiling. I wish I could be that happy all the time, unfortunately my hearts been broken on many occasions.

"Yeah, he was about to kiss me, like we literally were centimeters apart and he just stopped, pulling away and walking away. I was so confused. I don't know what's going on Jaden!" I raise my voice while giggling, lightening the mood.

"I heard about that." Fredo says and my head snaps back to him. Did Justin actually speak to Fredo about what happened?

As if Jaden reads my mind he carries on, "He told me that the two of you were about to hook up or whatever," we both let out a small chuckle at this whole thing being so high school, "Anyway then he pulled away and you got all pissed off." Damn right I did.

"I already know all of that! Tell me why Justin pulled away! Tell me tell me what he said!" I ask like a child.

"I can't," Jaden begins to put his earphones in his ears, "It would be breaking bro code," He looks at me and smirks, "Sorry G-dawg." I kind of liked the new nickname Jaden had used but I grew annoyed.

He placed his earphones in his ears, zoning out from our conversation. "Boys and their damn bro codes." I mutter, getting out of Justin's seat only to be bumped into by someone.

"Sorry I-" I look up, "Justin." I breath out, surprised but happy.

He doesn't say anything, he just looks at me, "I want to speak to you." I smile gesturing to the newly found empty seats behind Justin's seats.

"Nah, I'm tired, it's late," Late? We're on a plane, you can sleep whenever you want. There's no bed time when your on a plane.