Chapter 8 - One Last Time

Justin's POV

--

"This girl again?" Sasha spits like a child, moaning.

Time to speak your thoughts out loud Justin.

"Do you not get we still have something going on between us?" Sasha asked Gi, "Know went to stay away." She mutters under her breath but both of us heard.

I step slightly in front of Georgina to show her that I wasn't going to brush her off this time. I wasn't going to let Sasha talk to her like that either.

"Sash, you can't go talking to people like that when you don't know them," I started, "it's considered rude." Georgina finished for me. I look at her with a concern,
she shouldn't have said anything.

"Excuse me? This is between us." Sasha stepped towards Gi, telling her off.

"Oh don't you like it when I finish your boyfriends sentences?" Georgina got in Sasha's face.

I wasn't Sasha's boyfriend but I knew that would make her mad.

"Justin. This," she gestured towards Gi, "is going to be your rebound?"

First of all, She's not a rebound and second, if she was, I'd be damn lucky. There's no denying how hot Georgina is. She's beautiful, in an unusual way.

"Sasha, if you talk about her like that one more-" She didn't let me finish.

"You could have done much better than her," Sasha placed a hand on a her hip, "I'm disappointed Toddy." She smirks, knowing her words stung like a bee for Georgina.

Who was this Sasha? I sure as hell didn't know this version of her.

"Do you think your better then me or something?" Georgina asks.

Sasha nodded. Georgina looked at me for a moment then walked towards the drivers seat. She had the keys in her bag and I guess she planned on driving back to the hotel.

"Can't handle her own battles I see." Sasha states, loud enough for Georgina to turn around, aggravated.

"You know, I've never liked you but not because I thought you were a bitch, I really didn't think you were one, but because you constantly hurt Justin," Georgina started, "Now? I still don't think your a bitch even though you have slammed me as if I'm your fucking enemy. I walked away from you because I'm not going to entertain your childish ways. I don't believe your a bad person Sasha because if you were, there's no way someone like Justin, could ever love you. Your problem is just, you don't like seeing Justin with anyone but yourself which is why your lashing out at me." Gi finishes. She can be so mature yet so immature when it's just the two of us. I smirk at her, finding her attractive.

It's not the time Justin.

Sasha doesn't answer for a few minutes and I wonder whether I should say something, "Well uh, um, d-d-do you think Justin's interested in you? Your his rebound. That's just how Justin does it. I'm the only girl he's ever going to love." Sasha spits, "I'm not trying to be mean, I mean it." She add. I hate that she has this hold on me.

"I'm leaving," Georgina smiles peacefully, not wanting to cause anything, "I'll see you later J, or not." She shrugged.

"No, You shouldn't go." I say gently.

"Why? She's obviously still in love you. You guys need to decide what you want to do with your relationship because you love her too Justin." Ouch.

"I agree. I think you should leave right now. Justin and I need to speak privately." Sasha speaks harshly again. Why is she being so spiteful? She moved on, why cant I?