Chapter 15 - There's my confession.

Georgina's POV-

I was surprised by Justin's reaction to me arriving so suddenly. I honestly thought he would be ecstatic but he was uneasy. When he first looked at me, I could see the relief and happiness in his eyes. Justin's always tense, and the minute his eyes found me, they softened. He rushed up to me and cupped my cheeks and it was in that moment that I was sure he would kiss me. There was some mysterious emotion in that, some type of electric feel between us, that I know he felt too. But he seemed to surprise me by ignoring it. Instead of goosebumps forming on my arms and the excitement in my stomach from the longing feeling of his lips brushing against mine, Justin quickly removed his hands from my face. Something was wrong.

I scan his face for any indication of what his problem is. After all this time, the two of us, especially me, have ignored this connection between us. 'We are just friends' I would say and now I am willing to kiss him, I want to. He must of picked that up, yet he pulls away, "something wrong?" I ask. He looks at the ground and a worried expression appears.

"N-n-nothing. Should we go now? You ready?" He grabs my bag and holds out his hand but soon pulls back. What is going on? Did I do something wrong? Maybe he's put off by my look. I look so sloppy and casual. I've never been so natural with him and maybe he doesn't like what he sees. Great. What a lovely way to start off the trip. He's going to be seeing a lot more of this if I'm going to be living with him.

My mood immediately changes and I am now angry. I walk past him, viciously grabbing my bag out of his hand. If there's one thing I hate, is being made a fool of. No one likes to be embarrassed. You know what wasn't fair? The fact that he was the one who was acting all flirtatious and shit then I finally give into his feelings and I am shut down. My guard is back up again and it takes a lot for it to come down.

Justin looks taken back. He hesitates and I am ready for his question, 'what's wrong?' But he holds himself back, knowing that would be stupid of him to ask since this was his doing. I'm glad he knows that.

I slightly turn my head while walking, making sure Justin is behind me, but instead I am distracted by a familiar face, "Gi! Wait! Please don't go!" I stop in my place, "Matthew." I breathe.

I immediately turn around and stand completely still. What do I do?

My eyes land on Justin who is balling his fists, for some unknown reason. His entire body is stiff and the look on his face is beyond pissed.

Justin eventually starts to walk towards the plane, "Gi babe, Let's go, we're going to miss our flight." Justin finally says, while grabbing my arm. How insensitive of him, he knows this is the Matty I've told him about. Wait a minute, since when does he fucking call me babe?

Since Matty arrived.

I look at Matty then at Justin, "I have to go over there Justin. I haven't even said any kind of goodbye, this was a last minute decision and for someone I was in love with for three years, he deserves a decent goodbye." I pull away from his gentle hold.

He rolls his eyes and hesitates, "B-b-but h-he-he's going to try convince you to stay." Justin looks down, as if embarrassed that he is afraid to loose me. I suddenly soften. We'll save the anger for the flight.

"Hey, I'm coming with you, okay?" I grab his pinky and interlock it with mine then kiss his pinky while he kisses mine, "promise?"

"Promise." Justin reciprocates. We made that up (the-interlocked-pinky-hand-shake-sort-of-thing) the first night we met, that drunken night of mine. We kept promising we wouldn't tell each other's secrets as we got to know each other. I must have kissed his pinky about twelve times.