Chapter 20 - Whose

I hear Jaden and Justin walking downstairs. Alone, finally. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with both of them but I need my alone time. I close the two elaborate, cream doors and pull off my sweater.

Now, where to start? I need to unpack. I must say, I'm looking forward to organizing my clothes in this exquisite walk in closet. I really could get used to this house.

"Now which bag did I pack my beats pill in?" I whisper to myself, my hands on my hips. I walk towards my suitcases and open the first one. I start separating my shirts, long sleeves, underwear, pajamas, skirts and pants into their categories, leaving my underwear, bra's and panties and 2 rather sensual night gowns, on the ottoman below the bed. I pick up the black and shiny, beige, silk nightgown, analyzing it. When did I pick this and what was I thinking when packing it?

"Wait, I didn't pack this." I begin giggling to myself, remember that Ciara packed a few of my stuff. I threw the sensual nightgown on my bed, mentally telling myself to put that somewhere when I'm done.

Once I find my beats pill, I connect my phone, playing  Liquor by Chris Brown. Some chilled music. My alone time includes music, always.

I move back to where my bed is and sit down cross legged on the carpeted floor, continuing to unpack. I wonder what Justin is doing, they both just left without telling me where this theatre is. They're just giving me some space to settle in, that's all. But what if Sasha's down there and that's why Justin was constantly on his phone a few minutes ago. Could that be it? No, I'm over thinking this. I need to control my thoughts, for once. Maybe I should go shower. That might help me relax. Im probably just tense from the long flight and the fact that I've moved into a strangers house.

Not a stranger Georgina, Justin.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Justin or any of his crew seem like strangers? I feel as if I've known them forever. It's odd. There's not much awkwardness between myself and his friends or his crew, well the ones I've met so far. Jaden and I get along so well. Sam, his manager, and I get along as much as someone can get along with a manager. They can be unreasonable and strict but Sam loves Justin and it's vice versa. But of course they've had their moments. I think Sam didn't like the idea of me but as a person, he likes me. I think. His dancers and I definitely get on well. It's been nothing but fun hanging with them. Once I'm done unpacking, I'd like to go hang out with everyone, get to know them better.

I grow increasingly bored and decide to get up to find where the boys are, grabbing my phone on the way out.

I exit my room and begin to walk down the elaborate stair case, looking down at my phone.

Message from Matty:

'I know you always say it's better if we don't speak but I just have to know how you are.'

He's right, I have often said that it's better if we don't keep in contact for a while because it makes it easier for the two of us to move on. I'll continue to miss him and know he's always there if we are constantly speaking. It won't feel like we've broken up and I'll feel as if we are still together. Which we aren't and it's important to act that way. But this is a different circumstance. I'm on the other side of the world, it's okay to wonder and ask how I am.

I'll reply later.

I walk into the kitchen and see Jaden making popcorn and pouring Astros inside, "Oh yes, that's the way to do it." I add.

He looks up at me, "You do this too?"

"Of course." There are a few bowls of popcorn on the counter but Jaden only pours Astros in one.