Chapter 7 - Her again.

Georgina's POV:

--

After my question had slipped out, I had to go. I didn't expect Justin to answer. Which he didn't, he tried to in a way but I ignored him. Quite frankly, I didn't want to know what the answer would be. Any answer would have upset me. I do think I overreacted though. Justin and I aren't anything and I knew that. Well, we were friends and I assumed that meant something to him. Evidently, it didn't. If I'm being completely honest, I had hoped we could be and would be more than friends, after that heated make out session back at the hotel. I guess not. I knew he still had feelings for Sasha . He is very weak and broken when it comes to her but I never thought he would actually go back to her, be willing too egleast. When he saw her, it's as if the whole world stopped and all he could think about was her. Nothing else around him mattered, just her. It was pathetic really.

Oh really, imagine if you were in Sasha's place. Would you find it so pathetic?

I ignore my conscience, always having something to say.

Justin called out for me once but after I walked off, there was silence. I had no chance. He wanted Sasha and I knew that from the minute I stepped on his doorstep.

I got in the car I came in, "Hi again," I blink, unsure of whether or not I'm tearing up, "Could you take me back to the hotel? Sorry to be a pain." I buckle my seat belt. Kevin nods and speeds off. My mind goes wild as I look out of the window. It's very rainy out and my mood is saddening. Why am I here? Why am I in Cape Town for a some random guy?

That's the thing Georgina! He's not just a guy. Maybe you should give this a try.

Shut the hell up, I tell myself.

How could I give it a try? Justin is in love with someone else. I hardly know who the real Justin Todd is anyway. That's not entirely true... If I'm being honest. We know a lot about each other. Justin's wanted to know more and more about me every time we talk. I've never actually met a guy who cares as much as I do. I think getting to know the person you like before going down south with them is very important. However, the universe obviously wants Justin and Sasha to end up together despite the fact that she treats him like shit and dosent deserve him.

After I walked in on them talking, I imagine Sasha had many questions for Justin, who I was and what he was doing with me. The answer to that I question would be, nothing. I was a fling Justin had for a few days then he would rush back to her. That was obviously the plan all along. Deep down, he knew he would never be able to get over her. Its pathetic, it really is and the worst part in all of this was the fact that Leah was right. I hate it when she's right. I really thought she was wrong this time.

Justin is famous, his feelings may be similar to everyone else's but his life isn't. He's different and I would never stand a chance with someone like him. I was naïve to ever think I could.

--

Justin's POV

I've been lying here for hours, staring at the ceiling, not knowing what to do. I seem to do a lot of looking up at the ceiling. I don't like doing it when it's not with Georgina. I feel unsafe, as if my thoughts could go places that would not be secure for me.

I hear keys and a door open. I presume Georgina must be back. I want to go over to her room and explain myself to her desperately but Sasha being a few rooms down the hall is making this a hard decision. It shouldn't be like this. Sasha shouldn't control my decisions but for some reason, she's gotten to my head and I can't help it.

I have two choices; Go to Gi's room and explain myself while begging for a second chance or go to Sasha room and... I don't know, make the wrong decision?