Chapter 10 - Frienenemys.

Georgina's POV

Did I want to leave? No. Was it the right thing to do? Yes.

See, situations like being involved with Justin Todd, one of the biggest stars in the world right now, just don't work out the way you would want them to. That's what I keep telling myself.
The way I met Justin is what you find in story books, not reality. I was one in a million. I'm going to accept that. Well try.

--

Matthew drove the 3 of us to the airport. I couldn't be more happy to go home. I needed to go back home and work on my writings and designs. I also really missed Leah. I know we haven't spoken in a while but she's like my sister and I have a lot to tell her. She was right about Justin, but I won't tell her that.

We piled our bags on a large airport trolley and walked towards the ticket counter.

As I walk through the doors, I notice someone in front of me that looks very familiar. I could never misplace that curly dark brown hair which was short.

"Sasha?" I ask. I was 100% sure it was her.

She turns around, surprised.

"I seem to bump into you, a lot." I say, politely.

"Georgina?" She smiles at me, "Why are you here?" She seems to be in a good mood.

"Heading home." I say saddened by my answer and I don't know why.

"May I ask why, haven't you only been here for 4 days?" She questions me

"Well yeah but I don't plan on living here. I think I've actually stayed around long enough." To be completely honest, I didn't want to admit to her that Justin and I did not work out. I try to avoid admitting it.

"Stayed too long around who? Justin?" She cringes. I could tell she was hesitant to ask.

"Yeah," I admit, bowing my head.

"So, are you two-not- Well may I ask where you and Justin stand?" She seemed unsure of how to ask. She shouldn't have asked. It's none of her business. Why did she need to know?

"Sasha-" I objected. Justin told me they agreed to try be friends and if she knows he's single, she might try get a hold of him. That won't be good for either of them. Not that Justin's life is any of my business.

"I'm not going to do anything, I just would like to know, so I can stay away." She tucked a strand of her wavy hair behind her ear.

She should stay away either way.

Georgina, don't be so harsh.

"There's nothing going on between us, I can assure you. But Sasha, can I give you some advice?" The line wasn't moving very fast so I decided I may as well have a full on conversation with her.

"Sure." You see, I always knew she was a nice person, just jealous I guess.

"I don't mean to be all bossy but I think maybe you and Justin should leave each other alone for a bit, so you can move on properly. You both deserve to be happy and Justin was really hurt, it's going to be hard for him. I don't know where your head and heart is to say how you feel but I've seen him break down. Please let him move on." I say softly, not knowing if I was crossing a boundary. I really don't want to seem overbearing.