Chapter 4 - Straight up feelings

Georgina's POV

--

I shoot up from the bed and look at my surroundings. Where was I?

I look to the side of me and see a male figure. I couldn't quite notice who it was because a pure white feather duvet was covered over his face. Whoever it is, he has a fucking good body. All I kept thinking was, What the hell happened last night? Did we- no. We couldn't have.

I spot my bag in the corner of 'his' room. I pull the grey quilt which was on top of the duvet, around my body. I was wearing a shirt but no pants, which was weird. I get up to reach for my bag. Once I grab my bag, I run to the on-suite bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror.

"Where are you Georgina? Why can't you remember anything? Think. Think. Think." I talk to myself.

I remember leaving the club without my friends but with a guy... I think. A really gorgeous one, "Mr. Gorgeous!" I shout, remembering there was a guy at the club last night I kept drooling over. The rest is a bit of a blur. I'm going to need to talk to this guy.

Right now, I need to fix myself up. I look like a mess. My eyeliner is smudged and I have maroon lipstick on the side of my cheek. Don't even get me started on my hair. Hey, I'm no Beyoncé, not everyone wakes up like that. It's not too bad, I just can't stand it when it's not brushed.

There was no way I was going out like this. I notice a small but fancy shower and immediately decide to make use of it.

I lock the door then step into the shower, suddenly relaxed by the hot steamy water. The only way of fixing up my hair is by washing it since there is no brush I can make use of. Thankfully, there's Moroccan oil in this shower. Thank goodness, I use Moroccan oil. Whose ever this boy is, obviously cares about his hair.

I get out the shower, I splash some water on my face and remove my makeup from the night before. I don't have a toothbrush here but there's toothpaste. Don't ask how I'm going to do this it, but I will clean my teeth. That's one thing I will never skip out on, brushing my teeth.

I walk out wrapped in a towel. Whoever he is, had now turned over on his stomach. I still can't see his damn face. But as I presumed, he has nice hair. I tried to tiptoe so 'he' didn't hear me.

I am interrupted by a raspy voice. "Good morning." He says with a chuckle that was too familiar.

I turn around to find out who this mystery guy was.

"JUSTIN BIEBER?" I question, bitterly and loudly. "What the fuck? Oh my gosh."

I was in such a state of shock; I drop the towel that covers my body. There is a silence that fills the room. Justin suddenly coughs in surprise. Thank goodness I had quick reflexes and had my panties on. I immediately held my boobs, covering them. Justin stares at my body.

"Hello! Look away!" I demand, irritated but slightly happy my body had an impact on him.

"Sorry," he looks away, sitting up, "I'm guessing you don't remember a thing from last night." Justin sighs. I wish I did. It would make this all a lot easier.

I pick up the towel and cover up, "now that I know it's you, I do slightly remember how I couldn't keep my eyes off you last night at the club, I also remember-" I am interrupted.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off me huh?" Justin's hands go behind his head. As I said before, arrogant asshole.

"I didn't say that."

"Yes you did." Did I?

"No I did-" I did, didn't I?

"Exactly." Justin's smirks.