Chapter 18 - We're here

Georgina's POV:

"Tell me which ones are your bags and I'll grab them." Jaden says to me. He's a darling.

We landed about 10 minutes ago. It felt great to be back on land. Flying is something that appeals to me in certain aspects but after too long in the air, I get claustrophobic and paranoid. I'm glad to be on land.

"No, don't worry you don't have to do that. I can get them." I give a friendly smile to Jaden and put my hand on his shoulder.

"No really, I want-" We were suddenly interrupted.

"I'll do it." Justin says, in a quick and snappy manner.

"Jay man, you are carrying yours, I already said I'd-" Jaden tried to talk.

"She's here with me." Justin tries to say without being rude but Jaden and I sense the issue. He grabs my black and white stripped Country Road bag and throws it over his shoulder, walking away.

What's his problem now? He's getting all snappy and cocky with his own best friend.

I look over at Jaden while Justin texts furiously on his phone, then looking up, frantically, searching for our bags.

Jaden looks back at me. We both shrug. I thought girls were meant to be the hormonal ones. I don't know what his problem is but I have a feeling Jaden has an idea. Maybe it was something he happened to see on his phone.

I won't get involved.

Once we had gotten all our bags in trollies, we headed straight to a black SUV, which had been waiting for us.

"I'm Georgina." I smile and greet the driver. Everyone says hi besides Justin.

As we climb in, I nudge him, hinting for him to say hello. He looks up at me in an irritable manner, "Greet him Justin." I whisper.

He rolls his eyes and ends up mumbling a hello. I'm a good influence on him, I know that.

I don't know what's wrong with this boy but I want to find out. This is not the Justin I'm falling in- for.

What was I about to say?

Shit.

--

Justin's POV:

I loved Africa but I couldn't be happier to be back in the states. I missed my house and my family. I missed routine.

I also couldn't be happier that Gi's with me. I'm nervous for how this is going to work out but we get along so well and we're compatible therefore I can't see this going wrong. I really want it to work out. I need a friend like her in my life. To be honest, ever since I turned my life around, I lost friends. I had to, they were a bad influence. Apparently.

I have been really happy though. I haven't been taking my depression pills because I haven't needed them. I don't really know why I've been a lot better these past 2 weeks but I just have.

Maybe it's Gi.

No, it couldn't be. She's just one girl, how could she fix this problem, this unhappiness, I've experienced for so long.

The text message I received just ruined that happiness though. Tranquility doesn't last every long. I don't know why Tori felt the need to send me pictures of Selena and her new guy. I doubt it will last long but it's still upsetting. I don't know if that pain will ever stop when it comes to what we had. I don't think I will ever find that again.

I look over at Gi, just to check if she is alright. This must be hard for her, moving here with me for month without any family or friends. She's looking out of the car window while listening to music.