Winners + End!

Hey guys. I know, I was supposed to have posted this like a week or two ago, but life got so busy that I could barely even get the time to sit down and write this little goodbye note. On that note, I'd like to thank all of you guys for sticking by me and my unpredictable updating behavior. I'm so glad that I had so many of you anxiously waiting for new chapters with words of encouragement because those actually motivated me into finishing this book. One person in particular that I would like to thank is OhMyEmmah . This person was the first to comment on this book and urged me to continue. Thank you so much for inspiring me to get where I am today, nearly a year later.There's so much that I'd like to say and so many that I wish I could thank, but it's all escaping me right now. I can't believe that after a little less than a year, this book has been completed. It's a major accomplishment to be entirely honest. But anyways, enough of my rambling. Let me introduce the winners!

In October, I hosted a one-shot competition where I ask you guys to write a spin off of this story and tag me in it. I added the submissions that I know about to a new reading list on my page, which you can check out to read the stories by yourself. They were all so amazing and I'm so proud to have gotten so many talented writers submitting their works to me. But alas, I can only choose one. This spin off was so amazing that I found myself EAGERLY waiting for the continuation for the weeks between the start of the contest and the end. I'd like to congratulate literaryelement for writing such an awesome one shot! If you can't wait to read it, it's in my reading list, but as soon as I can, I'll post the whole thing onto here.

Thanks once again for all the support you've given me during this heck of a journey. I still get excited to see votes and comments filling up my notifications, and I have all of you to owe. If you haven't already, you can check out the other books on my profile(I'm going to be writing a the Maze Runner fanfic and a Pete Wentz book and hopefully squeeze in a Josh Dun book later on because he's my dunshine). I'm also writing a Fall Out Boy Young Blood Chronicles/ My Chemical Romance Danger Days crossover with heeheedragon97 on our joint account AdrenalineSisters so check that out please.

Thanks, and peace :3 <33

-Stay Classy, Young Volcanoes

•LeaveNoWordsUnspoken