TRAILER and other things

HEY GUYS!

So I know this isn't the long awaited chapter of DLMA that you hoped it would be, but I have perfectly good reason to be posting this. The amazing WattyTrailers made a trailer(an AWESOME ONE AT THAT) for (Don't) Leave Me Alone that you HAVE to watch.

I also wanted to let you guys know that you can get a trailer too! Just check out the account and all the details are there- plus, it's completely free!

As this update is also called "other things" as well, I also was thinking about how big this story has gotten compared to when I started it(December 23, 2014). We have officially reached #1 in both the Twenty One Pilots tag and the Tyler Joseph tag, which is HUGE for me.
I get a lot of messages from people telling me that they've written spin offs(one shots or multiple parts) of my books, which is amazing really. So I decided that I'll host a contest!?!

So basically, I'd love to read your spin offs(whether it be DLMA or BMBTL and LMWBH), and the one that I like the most(story wise) will be posted here! It could be cute one shots or whatever angst you feel like writing about with the characters, anything goes. So please inbox me links to your one shots and I'll choose my favourite one by Halloween!

-Stay Classy, Young Volcanoes

•LeaveNoWordsUnspoken