20: Let's Play a Game

Random picture above lol
Kiss Me Quick by Nathan Skyes

Luna slipped away from the group before Aurora made the comment of Jesse and India kissing. Perhaps she should have stayed, it would save her a lot of trouble for the future. Instead she gave Ajax a heated stare before disappearing into the woods.

No one even noticed she had left.

Minutes later Ajax joined her in the darkness of the wilderness. The only thing surrounding them was a battalion of trees, shrubs, and animals that they couldn't spot. To them, they were still alone.

Ajax knew his cheeks were flushed. He was never usually this nervous around a girl but when it came to Luna, the girl he hadn't ever stopped thinking about for four years, everything about his cool aurora changed.

Instead of the cool talking, flirtatious, and cocky guy who had to only say a few words to a girl to get her in his bed he was now a sweating, blushing mess who couldn't think of a single thing to say to the red head in front of him.

Luna hid behind her curtain of red hair, a ghost of a smile on her lips. She had never thought about Ajax very much before this trip but when he told her that he did have feelings for her she was all too happy. Although she didn't want to like him just because he liked her.

She was better than that.

She had the intention of getting to know him but it was hard when he was now seen as the sexiest man on earth in her eyes.

"Ajax," she said softly, leaning up against a tree trunk with her hands stuffed into the pockets of her sweat shirt. "Truth or dare?"

"Um..." he murmured, his eyes shooting in every direction like a mad man. He thought that maybe the answer was written somewhere in the leaves of a tree. "Truth."

Ajax thought she was going to ask him when he started liking her, how much he liked her, what he thinks of her, anything like that. Instead she took him by surprise by saying, "What's your favorite TV show?"

A comfortable smile spread across his lips. "My favorite TV show?" He chuckled at her odd question. "Game of Thrones."

"Really," she squealed, jumping away from the tree towards him with a huge grin. "You watch it too!"

"You watch it," he asked shocked. "I would have thought you would find it to be too bloody and gross. Most girls do." He didn't even notice that every ounce of nervousness left his body.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not like other girls. I grew up watching war movies with my Dad. It's normal for me. But oh my gosh I'm only on season two because I don't have HBO! I want to watch the rest of it and get caught up because I'm tired of almost getting spoiled."

"Oh I have it. We can watch them together sometime," he said smoothly.

A shy smile spread across her lips. "I would like that."

...

As soon as Jesse grabbed India's hand to pull her into the woods he regretted it. Not because he didn't want to kiss her. He did, he really did. It was only because he felt like a total prick, like Keenan. He was using India at the moment to make Keenan mad.

When they were far enough way, the fire burning in the distance but the trees still acting as cover for them, Jesse dropped India's warm comforting hand.

"Look I'm sorry about that. We don't have to do anything. Keenan was just pissing me off when he kissed you because he did it to make me mad and then he said I couldn't kiss you," he let out a deep breath, "please forgive me for being a total ass. I don't want to use you like that."