Our discussion

Chapter Three
I arrived right between Grimmauld Place 11 and 13. I thought really hard and 11 and 13 moved apart and revealed Grimmauld Place number 12. I ran inside. Apparently Harry had just arrived. Because I ran full speed into him.

"Alice!!!" Harry nearly yelled.

"Harry!" I whispered.

I stared into his awesome green eyes that reminded me of my own. Then I remembered why I was there.
"Are you okay?"I Asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess." Harry sighed.

I looked behind Harry to see some of The Order having a discussion.

"I'm sorry about leaving Hogwarts all those years ago." I nearly cried.

After a moment of silence Harry spoke "No, I'm sorry I was a git."

"I know you were." I said clenching my teeth.

"I don't care if you love M-Malfoy just stay away from him." Harry growled.
There was a moment of silence.

"It's just that your my sister, a-a-and Malfoy is dangerous, and I don't want you to get hurt or lose you, Alice." Harry sounded like he was going to cry too.

"I know and I'm sorry. We were young and if it means that much to you I'll (try) and stay away from him." I said holding back tears.

Right then mrs. Weasley came out and sent me to Ginny's room and Harry to where Hermione and Ron were.
And we both went to the separate rooms.