Telepathic-Twin-Thing

Chapter Thirty-One

We celebrated, ate dinner, ate cake, and then we all went to bed.

Molly is having Draco sleep in Ron and Harry's room tonight. (Good luck with that.)I'm sleeping in Ginny's room with Hermione and, of course, Ginny.

Draco's POV

I can't believe Mrs. Weasley put me in a room with Harry and Ron. I know we're "friends" now, but really? They still haven't responded about best man and groomsman stuff yet..

Speaking of wedding stuff, Alison and I have to come up with a guest list still... No doubt it'll be big.. We may have to have two, one for Alison's friends and family and the other for my family and friends...

I don't think the Weasleys will enjoy seeing Voldemort and Bellatrix, and visa-versa. Things might end badly.

I grabbed my potions book and whispered, 'I love Alison Potter." and then started to write.

'Alice, are you there?'

'Yeah, I'm here. What's wrong?'

'The wedding is not going to work.'

'You're such a douche. Why wouldn't work?' she answered.. Harsh

'I'm guessing Voldemort's going to want to come, and I'm guessing you want the Weasleys and your brother to come too..'

The page stayed blank for a few minutes. Then...

'Yeah, I do.. I'm sorry about calling you a douche earlier. I was upset.. A wedding's supposed to be the best day of your life.. Right?'

'Its alright... I understand. Weddings ARE supposed to be the best day of your life.'

'I see what you mean now... That won't really work out will it?'

'No, not really.'

'What can we do?'

'I had an idea..'

'What's the idea?'

'I have two. One: we have two weddings. Two: we elope.'

'Really? Two weddings?'

I could see the sarcasm in the writing.

'So your heading towards the first option?'

'Yeah, let's talk about it tomorrow.'

'Ok, night.'

'Night, I love you.'

'I love you too.'

I closed the book to find Ron and Harry staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked the two boys.

"You're doing homework." said Harry.

"During the summer?" Ron asked.

"Wha- I mean yeah, how do you think I keep my scores up?" I asked, catching myself. I forgot it looked like I was writing in a potions book.

Both of the boys gave me suspicious looks.

"Oh, ok." Harry said, then started whispering to Ron.

Great... Now they think I'm a nerd AND that I'm suspicious.

"Okay, Harry.. Before you go use some telepathic thing with Alice... I'll tell you what I was really doing." I said abruptly.

Then Ron whispered something along the lines of, "It's like he can read minds."

"Well, go on." Harry said sourly.

"Well, I was writing to Alice..."

"You see, this is one of those special journals or 'diaries' that you can write to the person with the other book. And I happened to disguise them as potions text books."

"And Alison has the other book." Harry finished.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked quizzically.

"Alice seemed tense and she still does." Harry answered nonchalantly.

"Right I forgot about your twin-telepathic- thing." I smirked.

"Yeah, comes in handy sometimes." Harry laughed as Ron watched us, confused.

"What were you guys talking about?" Ron asked.

I was about to make a snide comeback, but I figured that would get me no where... Might as well be nice.

"The wedding." I grinned, as the other boys groaned.

"I don't know how you could deal with setting that up." Ron complained.

"They're not even getting married until a year or two from now." Harry explained.

"Yeah, I forgot." Ron said dumbly.

"Speaking of the wedding, are you two willing to take up my offer?" I asked pothead and wealsel bee.

"What offer." they both asked.

"Best man and groomsman." I said confidently.

"I'm in I've grown to trust you draco, but if you hurt Alice... You better watch your back." Harry said harshly.

"I know, I know. We discussed this earlier." I muttered.

"I might as well do it too.. As long as Voldemort and the other Death Eaters don't come." Ron said snobbishly.

Well, I can't keep all of that promise...

"You can walk Alison down the isle, or would that be to awkward?" I asked.

"Let's see.. Walk down the isle with Ginny or give my sister away to you."

"I think I'll pass on that." Harry laughed.

"Okay then, Ron you can walk Granger or Remember." I said, looking at Ron.

"Hermione." Ron said quickly.

"Got an issue with Morgan?" I joked as Ron shook his head.

'Granger?' I mouthed to Harry.

Harry slowly nodded.

"Oh great... Do you two have some sort of telepathic thing too?" Ron asked with a dumbfound look.

Harry and I started cracking up.

"Apparently so." Ron muttered.