What do you mean, dad?

Chapter Eighteen

Alice's POV

I love how Draco is so stubborn. I can't believe Draco's dad called me 'blood filth'. If I'm blood fifth then he's wizard blood bank. So uncivilised. Unlike his son.

Draco shocked though today. Did he want to marry just because I was a pureblood? He didn't know I was a pureblood until after we started dating.

Did he just say that to be stubborn to his father? Or is he really serious? I really can't tell... I mean its Draco Malfoy for Merlin's sake! I love him, and he loves me I know that for sure. But did he really want to marry me?

I fell asleep with all these things bubbling in my head.

Remember's POV

I wonder what's wrong with Alice. She walked into the dorm and just fell asleep. She didn't talk or anything. I wonder if she had a fight with Draco.. But she absolutely loves him. Or maybe that's the problem.

I know she's a Death Eater. She told me when we got back to the orphanage in our first year. . The orphanage was really suckish. And Snape loosely adopted us so we won't have to live at the orphanage. We call him dad sometimes when we're not around students. Even though she stayed there for part of the summer before the trial.

I usually stay with Snape at his house hidden away while Alice stays with her brother.

After hogsmeade Alice and Draco were nowhere to be seen. They were probably called by the Dark Lord. They ARE both Death Eaters...

In my view Draco's and Alice's relationship is kind of funny to me. Forbidden if you will. They're both Death Eaters but one's the sister of the "enemy" and Draco's dad is one of the topmost Voldemort supporters.

This is going to be like a Romeo and Juliet story. Hopefully they don't die in the end.

When I woke up I saw two glasses covered emerald green eyes staring at me.

"Good morning Alice. Mind my personal bubble, will you?" I laughed, pushing Alice. I looked around and Millicent and Pansy were already gone.

"Draco said he wanted to marry me." Alice said totally taking over the subject.

"Draco did what?" I asked just as confused as Alice looked.

"He told his dad he was planning on marrying me." she said with a blank face.

"Woah... busy night huh?" I asked.

"He also told me he loved me.... And I told him I loved him too." she smirked.

"Wow." I was shocked. She was really serious about their relationship.

Without speaking Alison started smiling and heading to the dining hall. When we got there Alison sat next to Draco and I sat next to her.

Alice's POV

"Hi." I smiled at Draco.

"Hey Alice." he smirked.

"I need to talk to you after we're done with breakfast." I whispered.

He looked like he was going to say something, but continued eating.

After breakfast on our way to potions I grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him into an empty corridor. We had five more minutes until potions started. I only have one question.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy were you serious about marrying me?" I asked lightly.

"Alison Lily Potter, yes I was serious about wanting to marry you." Draco smiled.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." he said still smiling.

"How charming Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Potter. You're going to be late for my class." Snape snapped looking very mischievous.

"How long have you been standing there." I snapped.

"Long enough. Now get to class." Snape smirked.

"Thanks, dad, for stepping into my personal life." I growled while I felt Draco staring at me. Then we started on our way to potions with Snape following us.

"What do you mean, dad?" Draco whispered.

"Snape practically adopted me and Remember from Jane's when we started Hogwarts but I still visit the orphanage but I usually stay where my brother does. Up until that fight happened." I whispered back.

"Are you kidding me?" Draco said a little louder.

"No Mr. Malfoy she is not kidding. And I heard your entire conversation." dad laughed.

By that time we were already outside the classroom.

"Just shut up and teach the class. Gosh.. Dads." I told my adoptive father.

We walked in I sat next to Remember and Draco sat next to me. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Sorry for my tardiness. I was making sure the lovebirds didn't get a detention for snogging during school hours." Snape smiled looking at me.

"Again with the lovebirds." I sighed.