The Battle of Hogwarts

This chapter is deticated to CharlieA beacause she got third place in my contest a while ago.

Chapter Thirty-Five

"What?" Draco and I asked together.

"I'm-"

"No, we heard you, but how?" I asked, dumbstruck.

"Well, when two people love each other very much-"

"Don't even go there." Draco said with a hint of disgust in his voice.

Issac let out a small chuckle, then he and Remember turned towards me and draco

"We want you two to be it's godparents." Remember smiled.

"Really?" Draco and I both asked in unison.

"Why must you be so interrogative?" Remember giggled.

Then there were about two fast pairs of feet running behind us.

"Alice, Your brother's here!" Two voices called in unison.

"Fred, George?" I asked.

I turned around, confirming my suspicions.

"How?" I asked.

"He broke into Hogsmeade and climbed threw this portrait that leads to room of requirements." Fred smiled.

"What? Where we held the DA meetings?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yeah, what are we waiting for?" George responded.

"Wait- George, help me find Annabeth." Fred said worriedly.

"But you go ahead Ali..." Fred added as an afterthought.

"My parents will probably be here soon too." Draco muttered.

"You can wait for them.. I don't think you want to face Harry yet."

"Exactly." he said smiling slightly.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too." he said, grabbing my hands in his.

"If we die, I want to tell you that I love you.. And that you have made me the happiest girl on this earth. You mean everything to me Draco Lucius Malfoy. I'd probably die without you-"

"Well...." Draco drawled, smirking.

"Stop being so cocky." I spat.

"Anyway... Merlin- I know I would die without you... Four months was hell on earth- imagine a whole lifetime? What I'm trying to say is, don't get yourself killed, Draco. And I mean it." I hissed.

"I guess I have to show that up,don't I?" Draco asked jokingly.

I nodded.

"Alison Lily Potter, you are my everything: my present, past and future; my night and day; anything and everything I ever wanted in a woman and-"

Fred, George, and Annabeth all ran towards us.

"Harry's here! And he's in the Room Of Requirements!" Annabeth rambled out.

I gave Draco a quick apologetic look before taking off in the direction of the room of requirements, leaving Draco behind.

I turned around, quickly mouthing 'I love you.' before turning back around and running once again.

I felt so horrible leaving Draco there, all alone, but my brother needs me.

Once I got to the seventh floor, I thought hard about where Harry would be, and the door appeared.