The Malfoy Manor

Chapter Twenty-one

Alice's POV

I thought Pansy was my friend... Apparently not because she decided to pretend to be me, and kiss MY MAN! I felt like punching something. Surprisingly I don't blame Draco for once.

"What the hell Pug-face?" I yelled.

"Whatever do you mean, Alice?" she asked innocently.

"Don't pull this BS with me Parkinson!" I yelled.

Pansy just shrugged and looked away.

"Huh, Pansy, I wonder why your hair is longer and your eyes are green AND you're wearing glasses?" I asked sarcastically.

"What do you mean Alice?" she repeated.

"I mean, you little arse! You used polyjuice potion to kiss my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"You have no proof." she sneered.

"Oh yeah, Pansy? Ever heard of memories or pensieves? Listen Pansy! I wasn't born yesterday; I'm not stupid!" I yelled.

"Woah! What's all the yelling about?" I heard Remember ask calmly.

"Pansy pretended to be me and kissed my boyfriend." I growled.

"Oh.. Yeah that's a problem." she sighed.

I ran up to Pansy and punched her... The muggle way.. And hard. and in the face.

"Problem solved." I smirked as I walked back to the common room where I saw Draco waiting for me.

"Hi Alice." he smiled.

"Anyway... You want to know why I was so happy before?" I smiled.

"Why?" he said smirking.

"My dad said you could come over during the holiday!" I grinned.

"Oh.. I don't know if I want to see my teacher during the holiday." he said holding back a smile as I let out a fake whimper.

"Okay... Fine." he said smiling.

"Yay!" I laughed.

"Wait let me make sure you're the real Alice." Draco smiled as he lifted up my chin and kissed me.

After a minute or so he pulled away and said, "Yep. You're the real Alice." Draco laughed.

The next day Draco and I apparated to the Malfoy Manor. Everything was as beautiful as I remembered it.

"Hello Draco and Alison." Mrs. Malfoy smiled.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Malfoy." I smiled back.

"Oh darling, call me Narcissa. Mrs. Malfoy's so formal." Narcissa laughed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hello mother." Draco smiled. Then started blushing once his mother kissed his cheeks.

"Draco why don't you show Alison her room?" Narcissa grinned.

"Yes mother." Draco said as he intertwined our fingers and led me up to the third floor.

"This is your room," then we went to the too next to it. "and this is mine." Draco smirked.

I walked inside of my room and gasped.

It was beautiful. It was painted green and silver just like our common room.

I turned around to see Draco holding a single rose, and it was bewitched green. It was amazing. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into my new temporary room.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"No."

Draco frowned.

"I love it." I smiled.

Just then Freckles came through the open window bearing a letter. It said,

Dear Alice,

You won't believe it! Some how Pansy made it to the hospital wing. Rumor has it that she's going to St. Mungos for brain trauma! I didn't even know she had a brain.... Anyway, you have an amazing punch. Have fun with Draco! *wink wink smirk*

Love,

Remember

I started giggling when Draco took the letter.

"You punched her?" I heard Draco ask over my giggle fit.

"Yeah, that's what she gets for kissing my boyfriend" I spat.

"That's my woman." Draco smile as he pulled me closer.

Just then, Hedwig flew through the door and Draco groaned.

"What does your brother want?" Draco whined.

I read it aloud,

"DearAlison,

Your friend, Remember, said that you're the reason Parkinson is in St. Mungos. Not that she didn't deserve it, and by the way nice hit. Remember told me about everything. I would be pissed if I were in your shoes.

Hermione was a little against it though. Mrs. Weasley said you can come over for Christmas, and I suppose you're going to go to Snape's house after that.

Love,

Harry" I read.

"I don't like it that another guy loves you." Draco said.

"He's my brother, you doof!" I laughed as Draco smirked.

No one spoke during dinner. Everyone was there, including the Dark Lord.

After dinner I took a shower and said good night to Draco and headed to my room.

After an hour of sleeplessness I came to a conclusion.

I couldn't fall asleep I was just thinking about Draco. Even though he was just a room away. I was thinking about what would happen once him or I get a mission from Voldemort.

I heard the door open, and I jumped out of my bed, wand in hand and saw Draco. He stared at me sheepishly.

"I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't mean to make you jump." he laughed.

"And by the way you have amazing reaction time." he smiled.

"Oh good thing it wasn't to fast or I would have used the Cruciatus curse on you." I said a little laugh.

"That would have been bad." he laughed.

"Why couldn't You fall asleep?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I was thinking about you. I couldn't help knowing that you were a room away and that I wasn't with you." he replied smiling.

"Me too. I was wondering what was going to happen if either of us got a mission from Voldemort." I sighed.

"Well... We'll have to complete it no matter what. I wonder if.." his words became very mumbled.

"What is it?" I asked Draco.

"We could ask if what ever mission we're assigned if we can do it together. We might be favoured enough for him to say yes." Draco said.

"I agree one hundred percent, but I'm tired." I yawned.

"Me too." he said as he headed out the door.

"Wait, Draco, can you stay in here with me for the night?" I called at him.

"I thought you'd never ask." he smirked.

We both crawled into my bed together.

"Goodnight Alice." he said sliding closer to me.

"Good night Draco." I smiled then kissed him.