Draco's kind heart?

Chapter Six

*Flashback*

"Last call for the Hogwarts express!" a man called.

I stared out the window as I waited for the train to begin my journey. So I could meet my 'all famous brother'. I passed that cabin he was in, but it was already full so I found a nearly empty one. There was a boy with whiteish blonde hair slicked back.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here?" I asked.

"Sure..." the boy mumbled, sounding distant.

So I sat down. Once that boy was put of his distant stage we got to know him. His name was Draco, Draco Malfoy.

"Do you know what house your'e going to be in, Alice?" Draco asked.

"Nope. I didn't even know about Hogwarts until a while ago." I replied.

He stared at me with confused eyes and then asked "Wait... Are you a mudblood?... You know.. Are you parent muggles?"

"No.. At least I don't think so.. My parents were James and Lily Potter." I said quietly.

Draco looked at me, shocked and asked if Harry was my brother and I said yes.

"He just doesn't know it yet. I came to Hogwarts for that very reason, but also to learn." I said happily.

At that time we arrived at Hogwarts. I was about to step out of the cabin, but a strong arm held me back. It was Draco. I think I blushed when I looked back... And he definitely noticed, he smirked and it seemed like he forgot what he was planning to say.

Soon after we got on some boats lead by Hagrid and soon enough we were at Hogwarts.

After many names were called to

try on the hat, Draco was placed in Slytherin and Harry and two of his friends were placed in Gryffindor. The finally my name was called.

"Potter, Alice!?" Mrs. McGonagall called.

I heard gasps and whispers everywhere. Despite that I ran up as fast as I could. I sat up proud and tall, on that stool, Mrs. McGonagall place the old hat on my head and the hat spoke.

"You are quite tricky to place, my dear... You have the friendliness of a Hufflepuff, the brains of a Ravenclaw, the heart of Gryffindor, and spunk and power of a Slytherin..." the hat whispered.

"I think I'll put you in... Slytherin!" the hat said much louder.

The whole Slytherin table cheered with joy. I went to go sit with Draco, blushing. He pretended not notice.

Draco stared at me for awhile then said "I knew you were Slytherin material!" he said smiling.

After supper was served Harry ended up finding me.

"Ummmm... Hi Alice. Rumor is that you're my twin sister." Harry smiled.

I explained everything I thought he would want to know and all I knew about our life.... And our parents.

"So you're in Slytherin, huh?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... Apparently so." I smiled.

Harry looked nervous for a while the said, "I've heard bad things about Slytherins... Be careful Alice... Okay?" Harry asked.

I nodded silently... Millions of questions ran through my mind, like: 'What does he mean?' or 'Why is he telling me this?'

"Well, good night Alice." Harry sighed.

"Night Harry." I whispered.

The next day we were given our schedules. I found that I had no classes with the Gryffindors, but I had every single class with Draco... My heart skipped a beat. I laughed at myself.. He was just a crush... Right?

"Hi Alice! What's wrong?" asked a familiar voice came from behind me.

I turned around to see who it was.

It was none other than Draco Malfoy. I must have blushed because when he saw my face he smirked.

Then he asked again "What's wrong?"

"Oh.. Nothing." I blushed... Did he care about me... Was he asking about me?

I looked back at Draco and saw he was smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked Draco.

"You're blushing like crazy!" he laughed. I blushed again.

I felt like this cycle would go on forever so I covered my cheeks. Draco let out a small laugh. We walked away holding hands.

Next thing I knew, Draco and I were a little more than best friends and we went everywhere together, and he kissed me right by the lakeside a week later. Life couldn't have gotten any better.... But I was wrong.

A month later we were in the library studying together and he asked "Alice Potter, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared at him blankly and said "I'm sorry, what?"

"Alice Potter, will you be my girlfriend?" he repeated.

It took everything I had to contain myself from squealing at him 'YES!!!' but instead I gave him a giant bear hug and said "Yes." somewhat quietly.

Everything was perfect, but some how my nosy brother found out. And you know what happened after that.

*Flash-forward*