Chapter 4

------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>> Pic of Josh <<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------

At around five later that day my mom called me from her work. 

“Hey, honey, how is everything going,” she asked me. 

“Good, how’s work,” I said. 

“Pretty mellow,” she answered. “Is AnaBella planning on staying the night?”

“Um, I’m not sure yet,” I told my mom. 

“Well ask her,” my mom replied. 

“Hey,” I said to AnaBella covering the speaker on the phone, “are you planning on staying the night?”

“I don’t know yet I’ll have to talk to my mom first,” AnaBella answered. 

“She doesn’t know yet,” I said into the phone. 

“I’m gonna order you girls some pizza if that’s okay,” my mom replied. 

“Okay, I’m gonna go so I guess I’ll talk to you later, bye mom,” I told her. 

“K, you girls have fun then,” she said, “bye, sweetie.” 

“Your mom is so nice,” AnaBella told me after I hung up the phone. 

“I know she’s been this way ever since my dad died,” I said quietly. 

“Have you guys gotten any closer since then?”

“Not really,” I mumbled. 

“Oh,” she said. 

“Anyway, are you hungry?”

“Yeah, kind of,” she answered. 

“Okay, my mom said that she was going to order us some pizza and have it delivered her.”

“Okay, how are you feeling,” she asked me. I knew that she was trying to hide her worry for my well being, but I could see that she was beyond worried about me. 

“Look, there’s no need for you to worry about me, AnaBella,” I told her. “Yeah I might be a little sick, but it’s not like I’m dying.”

“Hey, you never know,” she pointed out. “Mandi, do you want me to stay the night?”

“If you want to,” I said, “it’s totally up to you.”

“Then it’s settled, I’ll stay,” she smiled at me. 

“You haven’t even asked your mom yet,” I exclaimed and I started laughing. 

“She won’t care,” AnaBella said like it was no big deal. “That woman’s not even home.”

“Then where is she?”

“My mom’s helping Kayla out,” she said simply. 

“With what,” I asked her. 

“She’s pregnant,” AnaBella exclaimed.

“Really, little Kayla’s pregnant?”

“Dude, Kayla’s twenty-five she ain’t that little,” AnaBella said on the verge of crying from laughing so hard.