Mechanical Animals

Marilyn s point of view

How could this had happened she was fine a few days ago. I shouldn't have let her sleep. I should have protected her better. I never should have let her go.

"Sir." Said a nurse walking in the room," how long have you been sitting in this room."

"As long as she has." I said.

"You need to go home and get some sleep now. You can come back tomorrow." The nurse told me. I knew it was for the best but I didn't care.

"No," I said ," I can't leave her."

"Sir please go," the nurse said,"or we will have to call security." I got up giving the nurse the meanest look I could manage. And walked out the room.

The nurse smirked as I left. I swore I would protect her and I will. They don't know but I put a camera in the room. If they do anything to her I swear.

The drive home felt tiring. When I finally got home I went straight to the computer to find something out about the situation.

I searched stuff about devils and all I found were a bunch of shitty religious bull shit and not what I needed. But while doing research I heard about this deep web.

I'm gonna try it now I hope it works I have to try. I got her into this mess then I will figure out how to get her out of it no matter what.

Sure enough once I downloaded the deep web search engine on my computer and searched what I was looking for i found it.

Apparently I hadn't even made a deal with this guy. And apparently devils to after people who have strong soul energy. They feed off of this energy by making them feel several different emotions.

And also the devils normally stalk there victims and come up with a plan to trick them. Most devils get defeated but sometimes wise ones know how to play there victim.

Those selected few that are wise and manage to feed off of the soul energy of someone. Often are defeated by other strong soul energy people. Most devils have a high ambition to take over the world.

Every soul they feed off of gives them more power. And the more power they have the easier it is for them to take over the world. Some devils have been hunting for years some have just only started. And their numbers are increasing.

There's only one way to defeat these devils these devils often reflect the demons of our pasts. If you learn what part of your past they hold you to and you learn to let it go then you will defeat them and they will no longer live as a devil or human. They will be come nonexistent.

But if you fail and they defeat you then you will die. And you will become just another soul that they feed off of. And you'll also become part of their army that's gonna take over the world.

However when you defeat the devil all those who have lost their souls to them will be set free.

So this means... she's already dealt with this guy once. Why didn't she tell me. There gotta be something I can do to help.

Nothing... I just have to stand by and lend her my strength. If she can see me watching over her. If she knows that ill stand by her no matter what happens then maybe she can have the strength to endure all he does.

I decided to check the live stream that I had hooked up in her room. What I found completely disgusted me. Chilled me to the core.

There was a man fucking her unconscious body. I hit record and grabbed the keys to my car. That nurse was gonna get it when i see her.

It took me only a few minutes to get to the hospital cause I was in a rush and wasn't taking my time like I had before.

I walked in the door to the hospital. And rushed down the hall to her room. The nurse saw me and her eyes went wide as she followed me telling at me to stop.

I didn't listen tho. I ran straight to the room. This man was gonna get it when I get to him. I realized the nurse was no longer behind me. Strange i thought but didn't care to much. I just wanted to get that man.

This was it the moment in would see this man I took a deep breaths.And opened the door. But what I saw was not what I was expecting at all.

A rag was shoved at my face. Knowing what it was I held my breathe. And forced the person to the ground. It was the nurse. She called out to the man on Samuels body to help her.

Before I could react everything went dark. And I was engulfed in dreams.