Great Big White World

The devil took me far away from Marilyn's house I could slowly feel my life slipping away. Marilyn was right it was stupid what he had done even the devil himself found it stuid.

"Please if u love me like you said you do then let me go." I begged.

"Hehe" he said then continued "your a funny girl if I let u go then he won't suffer or learn there's consequences for his actions."

"Please." I begged again.

"No." He said strictly.

These few words repeated as I begged and pleaded. He got so made at me he even hit me. I shut up then and a few tears ran down my face. Then I realized he really didn't love me like he said he did. It hurt but I didn't let it get to me.

Because he was watching. But he just smiled. Shit hes the devil so he knows already how much it actually got to me. But then again if he didnt love me why did he kiss me.

"I wanted to try a piece of your soul. I was wondering whos was better yours or your patheic boyfriend soul." He said smiling.

"Have you tryed a piece of his soul yet?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"And?" I asked becoming quite curious.

"I dont know whose i like better. Your soul was full of innocents and kindness until me and Manson made the deal now there is more fear and hate. Your soul is quickly becoming disgusting so be prepared to be eaten soon. But Manson soul is full of wisdom hope courage and slight fear. His sorrows are delish though. I feed off of them if u havent noticed im becoming stronger by each and every second. And once im strong enough i will not need u. And i will not need Manson. Soon i will be strong enough to take over ur patheic world. Hells gotten quite hot and crowded you see." He explained.

I was shocked by his response and wondered why he had decided to share his information with me of his future plans. But i realized if i i mean we me and manson dont do something then everyone could die.

He looked at me smiling. "So what are your plans to defeat me?" He asked while laughing.

I just looked at him all of sudden feeling extremely bold and said, "i have none the fate of the world doesnt matter to me. Only your fate does."

He stopped smiling and looked at me shocked by what i had said. I began to smile this was gonna be fun i no longer cared what happened at all to me. Only his fate mattered his fate was what i am going to end.

He looked shocked again. He obiviohsly read my mind and i think he had also been thriving off my fear cause he started to weaken. My fear no longer was there it was replaced by hate which turned into courage.

He wasnt going to get to take over the world i would make sure of it. His life i would surely end. Somehow but i still needed a plan.

_________________________________

Me and my friends were talking about my fanfic at school so i decided to write somemore

~love oxXNoMusicNoLifeXxo