Breaking The Same Old Ground (trigger warning)

The devil stood at the door with a twisted smile on his face.

"The time for you to shower by yourself is up. Now scoot over." The devil said. He then walked all the way in the room taking off his shirt. Then his pants and then finally his underwear.

I noticed that the devil actually had a sexier body than I would have thought. He saw me staring at him and smiled. I quickly turned my head away feeling my cheeks start to turn pink from blushing.

While my head was turned he jumped in the bath next to me. I wanted to scream for him to get out of the bath. But I couldn't. The devil began just messing with my hair. Then he poured water on my head. And then put shampoo on my head also. He began to wash my hair like I was a little kid who needed help.

I wanted to slap his hands away as they slowly came up from behind me to hug me. Then he started touching my boobs. "Stop" I whispered. He just ignored me and continued to touch me. I began crying. But the devil didnt notice this he was to busy enjoying himself.

He began kissing my neck. Then his hands worked his way from my chest to my... I couldn't let him. I jumped out of the tub. And ran into the other room. But the devil did not react at all the way I thought he would.

He just stood in the doorway to the bathroom staring at me with cold dead eyes. He was smirking he seemed like he was always smirking. Then he began to walk near me. But stopped once he had me pinned against the wall. He said "put your clothes on, and next time let me at least have some fucking fun cause next time I won't be this nice."

He then walked away and I slowly walked to the closet. I hadn't realized how bad I had been shaking. And to think I'll have to spend forever like this now. Or I could fight but that might result in Marilyn getting hurt I couldn't let my death be for nothing.

I quickly threw on a pair of black jeans and a falling in reverse band t-shirt. Even tho I'm in the afterlife I can still listen to music and wear band merchandise, right? I put on some music the sound of Ronnie's voice soothed me. But then I realized I had a few on Marilyn's songs so I quickly switched it over.

One day hopefully I will be with Marilyn again. I long to see his face. To feel his gentle touch. To hear his deep voice. My heart stopped once I began to realize what I would now be missing out on. But it was worth it right? I mean after all he is super famous and I'm just a nobody.

He would have never wanted me near him. He just felt guilty. At that moment I wanted to disappear. I decided then that I could never listen to his voice again. I then began listening to pierce the veil. Vic's gentle but screaming voice sang out "God you vulture being her back or take me with her." But instead of vic's voice it almost sounded like Marilyn's voice.

I threw off the headphones. Please Marilyn just stop haunting me. I began crying. I couldn't stop crying. Part me wanted Marilyn to save me but the other part of me told me i deserve it. I deserve to be here. The devil was no where to be found. So I ran to his room. I found a room with a bunch of books. But I didn't let my eyes linger on then tooo long I would find out what there about later.

Next to a jar of pencils sat a pencil sharpener. The screw was way to easy to get off. I used my nail to unscrew the screw then took off the blade I smiled at it. Before death this had been my only friend my only escape. I ran to the bathroom with it. And shut the door and locked it. I drug the blade over my wrist and then I did it again and again. This sting felt amazing I missed it the sting was all too comforting.

Red dots soon formed on each cut. Each line getting deeper and deeper. I didn't know you could feel pain when you are dead but apparently you could. The sting it was just sooo amazing. Then I licked my cuts that I had made the blood tasted so good I thought as I completely lost control of my thoughts and let my demon take control. More I thought more. I need more pain more blood. I began cutting more and more. Soon my arm began to drip with blood. My vision became bleary and dotty. And I felt lightheaded. And then every thing went to black but I knew I couldn't be dead unless even death can die.