Better Of Two Evils

Back to other point of view

"Let me tell you there are devils ," he began," that are after you." But let me start off when I frist met you, it was at the concert was is not."

"Yes"i said,"that's correct." He gave me a weird look. "What"i snapped. "I'm sorry,but it's just that... that's the first time you spoke under this roof."he stammered shocked. "Your a dork"I said shocked at myself for being so playful with my kidnapper. But this was no ordinary kidnapper either.

"Anyway, where was i,"he smiled at me.

"the concert,"I interjected.

"Right,"he said,"I talked to you for like what thirty seconds cause there were so many fans. But something was different about you. Not in a bad way mind you that. A feeling I never felt before. I don't care how far apart in age we are. I love you. Even then when I met you i just wanted to tell you all problems. And when i was talking to you i felt like i didn't have any problems. Anyway that night I went home i couldn't get you off of my mind."

"Me neither." I said staring at the ground.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look into each other eyes. "And i thought I would never see you again. It scared me I needed to with you." I began crying. My hot tears streamed down my face. Marilyn wrapped me up in a big hug.

I wanted to sit like that forever but then he said," I couldn't get you off of my mind. I kept thinking about you. It drove me insane. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I got really mad at myself for not asking you for your phone number or... or your name."

He let a tear drop. I gently wiped it away. He smiled at me. Then continued once more,"so I went to my dresser and pulled out a blade I had left in there. I sat in front of a full body mirror with two candles by my sides. I began cutting myself... then this figure... it stood in the mirror. It told me that it could help me find you. All I had to is break the mirror and began cutting myself with the broken glass. And the more... the more i cut the more knowledge I would get of you. I didnt... know that I was making a deadly deal with a ...devil. By breaking the glass i was setting him free to roam our place. He was trapped in that mirror. Until i...i was foolish enough to break it. And devils if you make a deal with them they will try with all they strength to kill everything you love. Then they will destroy you too, or ...they will leave you in pain for the rest of your life. I put you in harm's way. And I'm ready to die for you. I will not let a damn thing happen to you. Not now not ever. This is my promise to you."

I nodded. I understood everything. Truth truly was is that I had been having dreams and hallucinations for days after the concert leading up to now. I knew I would die because of the devil. I accepted my fate. I also knew exactly where I would die. But no matter how much i wanted to I will not tell Marilyn this.

"But why do you have fresh scars" I said to Marilyn. "Because... Because I love you and I feel bad about all this I deserve to feel this pain." He replied. I simply nodded.

"And since you made a promise to me that you would protect me no matter what doesn't that mean you have to be with me twenty-four seven. " i said.

He knew where I was going with this we had developed a special bond. A bond that would last forever hopefully if we survived this.

He lead me down the hall to the bathroom we undressed each other as walked down the hall. Leaving clothes all the way down the hall. We hopped in the shower did things together. Then went bed.