Antichrist Superstar

I would really appreciate it if guys could vote and/or comment because just seeing views makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job.

Thanks

_____________________________________________

I woke up to find that the guy was carrying me inside his house. The bag no longer covered my face. I saw the man I was right about it being the guy, my idol, the guy who was on Lori's shirt.

I smiled as I took it all in. I was speechless. I just laid there in his arms. I took it all in his makeup was prefect, he didnt have a single flaw in my mind he was flawless.

But to other people he was a devil worshipper. I guess society will never understand, that if you wear black and do drugs. It doesn't make you a devil worshipper.

I guess he could feel me staring at him because he looked down at me with soft kind eyes yet they hide fear. I saw wisdom behind them to.

He winked at me and smiled it was quick. But it was there.

Then I started thinking what are you scared of. You are the antichrist you shouldn't get scared easily. Oh yea that's why people think you are a devil worshipper.

Because you write songs like that all the time. I find them mildly amusing. He then brought me to a room and set me on the bed.

"Get some sleep I will explain everything in the morning." Marilyn Manson said as he turned out the light and walked out of room and shut the door and locked.

Marilyn Manson's point of view

I woke up. It was nine o'clock. I got up and put on some eyeliner today i wasent gonna go full out. Today was serious. Once I tell her she will think I'm crazy.

On second thought. If she doesn't already think im crazy. Well I guess I am in a way. im crazy for her.

Shit people are gonna wonder where she is. I looked through a peek hole in her door. She was still asleep.

So i decided i was gonna make breakfast. I set the table and brought the food out on the table.

It was nine forty-five. I checked through the peek hole in the door again she was still asleep. I decided I would wake her up.

I knocked on the door and then unlocked it and opened the door. She sat up panicking. Is it wrong I found her terror sexy. I smiled.

She looked at me weird. "come eat breakfast and I will explain everything like I promised." I said.

She followed me into the kitchen I sat down. She sat down in the seat beside me. I dished some food on plate but i didn't touch it I would end up throwing it back up.

Even the thought of why I abducted her makes me sick. She ate some food. "Alright if you wish I will give you all the details why I kidnapped you but you wont like them..."I said.

She nodded her face paled a little and so did his. Then he began...

_____________________________________________

Sorry about the cliff hanger hehe I'm not sorry and I think I'm getting better at writing thank you guys for the views I've gotten on this so far weather you believe me or not it means a lot to me I'm gonna try to update everyday since its summer.

Thank you